Thread: Fred Jackson

The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water! THE END OF ALL DAYS's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,174 Times in 546 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Fred Jackson

The only player on this team I respect is Fred Jackson.
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

The Voice of Reason ServoBillieves's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 607 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Fred Jackson

Fred Jackson is one of the best and yet least heard stories in the NFL.

To work your way up from Coe College, play in arena football, then NFL Europe, to then become a staple in a one two punch in Buffalo.

My hat goes off to Fred Jackson a thousand times or more.

It's hard not to like some players. Derek Schouman, for example, gives 100% every time I've seen him on the field. I think Langston has held his own, and I also believe that Trent can do things with that receiving corp if he knew that number 13 was on his team and usually wide open.
    Bye Bye Brady...

!?!?!?!?!?
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Stroud? Lynch? Evans? Reed? K. Williams? Johnson? EDWARDS? Moorman? McKelvin? Poz? I could go on and on but we have some talent we just don't have the coaching plus we could use some help at a couple of positions.

The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water! THE END OF ALL DAYS's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,174 Times in 546 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BILLSROCK1212
    Stroud? Lynch? Evans? Reed? K. Williams? Johnson? EDWARDS? Moorman? McKelvin? Poz? I could go on and on but we have some talent we just don't have the coaching plus we could use some help at a couple of positions.
    all decent players, but fred is the only man on the field today who came to play