View Poll Results: 2008 Most Argumentative Poster

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • TacklingDummy

    2 3.57%
  • OpIv37

    25 44.64%
  • Justasportsfan

    14 25.00%
  • Nighthawk

    3 5.36%
  • Draftboy

    8 14.29%
  • mercyrule

    4 7.14%
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: VOTE NOW: 2008 Most Argumentative Poster

  1. #1
    Lecter's Little Bitch
    Mr. Miyagi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    53,616
    Thanks
    713
    Thanked 2,702 Times in 1,367 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    161

    VOTE NOW: 2008 Most Argumentative Poster

    Vote now!

  2. #2
    Acid Douching Asswipe OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    101,006
    Thanks
    16,010
    Thanked 26,292 Times in 13,723 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    285

    Re: VOTE NOW: 2008 Most Argumentative Poster

    Wow, every one of those nominees is deserving of this one.

  3. #3
    Zero for Zero! Dr. Lecter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Parts Unknown, Weight Unknown
    Posts
    67,918
    Thanks
    14,087
    Thanked 17,689 Times in 8,476 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    286

    Re: VOTE NOW: 2008 Most Argumentative Poster

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37
    Wow, every one of those nominees is deserving of this one.
    All of the posters are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

  4. #4
    Lecter's Little Bitch
    Mr. Miyagi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    53,616
    Thanks
    713
    Thanked 2,702 Times in 1,367 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    161

    Re: VOTE NOW: 2008 Most Argumentative Poster

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37
    Wow, every one of those nominees is deserving of this one.
    LOL I was going to say you got this wrapped up, but then I looked at the list again, you're right.

  5. #5
    Administrator DraftBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    107,386
    Thanks
    4,843
    Thanked 24,446 Times in 14,161 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    276

    Re: VOTE NOW: 2008 Most Argumentative Poster

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37
    Wow, every one of those nominees is deserving of this one.
    I picked you, but you're right every one could win, but if you choose to base it off of arguing using logic then the list becomes smaller.
    COMING SOON...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

  6. #6
    Acid Douching Asswipe OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    101,006
    Thanks
    16,010
    Thanked 26,292 Times in 13,723 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    285

    Re: VOTE NOW: 2008 Most Argumentative Poster

    Quote Originally Posted by DraftBoy
    I picked you, but you're right every one could win, but if you choose to base it off of arguing using logic then the list becomes smaller.
    I disagree.

  7. #7
    Administrator DraftBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    107,386
    Thanks
    4,843
    Thanked 24,446 Times in 14,161 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    276

    Re: VOTE NOW: 2008 Most Argumentative Poster

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37
    I disagree.
    Well I insist.

  8. #8
    that slimey ass of an admin at the zone Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Your world frightens and confuses me
    Posts
    18,176
    Thanks
    5,073
    Thanked 4,563 Times in 2,509 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    139

    Re: VOTE NOW: 2008 Most Argumentative Poster

    Tough choice here.

  9. #9
    The Vanilla admin shelby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    48,489
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    205

    Re: VOTE NOW: 2008 Most Argumentative Poster

    wish i could pick more than one....


  10. #10
    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats. BlackMetalNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Holly Springs, NC
    Posts
    31,525
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    191

    Re: VOTE NOW: 2008 Most Argumentative Poster

    I only picked Op because he's argumentative in almost all phases of this board, most of the others are only that way in the BZ... well except Draftboy, he's obnoxious everywhere too.

  11. #11
    Administrator DraftBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    107,386
    Thanks
    4,843
    Thanked 24,446 Times in 14,161 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    276

    Re: VOTE NOW: 2008 Most Argumentative Poster

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMetalNinja
    I only picked Op because he's argumentative in almost all phases of this board, most of the others are only that way in the BZ... well except Draftboy, he's obnoxious everywhere too.

    Thank you for the kind words.

  12. #12
    Registered User yordad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In a WNY bar
    Posts
    11,867
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 527 Times in 314 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    46

    Re: VOTE NOW: 2008 Most Argumentative Poster

    That is pretty funny how I looked at the choices and thought, "dang that's tough", and then scrolled down and realized everyone else said the same thing.
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

    "I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

    "Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

    "Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

    "I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

  13. #13
    Registered User justasportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bundoks
    Posts
    71,539
    Thanks
    4,062
    Thanked 11,469 Times in 7,086 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    292

    Re: VOTE NOW: 2008 Most Argumentative Poster

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMetalNinja
    I only picked Op because he's argumentative in almost all phases of this board,.
    thats the only reason why I voted for him. If it's based on the football forum, I should win.

  14. #14
    Registered User The Jokeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    9,995
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 2,055 Times in 1,428 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    44

    Re: VOTE NOW: 2008 Most Argumentative Poster

    While I respect justa's loyalty to JP Losman (as an RJ supporter) sometimes he justa bugs me. Though he did same something nice about TE recently so think he's starting to turn things around.

  15. #15
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo! Nighthawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Around there...
    Posts
    15,437
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    58

    Re: VOTE NOW: 2008 Most Argumentative Poster

    I voted for myself because I know what the truth is...I argue...that's what I do!

  16. #16
    Defies all logic PECKERWOOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    AA class.
    Posts
    13,170
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    49

    Re: VOTE NOW: 2008 Most Argumentative Poster

    I find it funny how I argue with every single one of those posters yet I'm not on that list. What a ****in joke. Z_Z


    honorable mention: Saburzfan

    I've probably gotten into it the most with that guy, where ever that bum **** is at.


    And honestly, if there is a poll for who swears the most and who'se the most competitive I should win that too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •