Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FINAL: Round 1: THATHURMANATOR defeats BillsMan80 13-6

in charge of you
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Round 1: THATHURMANATOR vs. BillsMan80

Round 1: THATHURMANATOR vs. BillsMan80

Round 1 will be freestyle. Do whatever the heck you want. Just make sure it's funny and insulting.

Each contestant will take turns insulting each other. This round will consist of 6 turns apiece.

BillsMan80 will go first.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Tapit: All the Way to the Derby BillsMan80's Avatar
    In an Ice Hockey Rink Somewhere in the USA!!!!
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Thurm, I have always thought of you as one obnoxious *****...and I don't think my opinion will ever really change. To tell you the truth, I have been thinking...

I really would like to see how f'ed up things are from your twisted and odd point of view, but I can't seem to get my head that far up your ass.

Your shot...
    The NTRA...GO BABY GO!!!!!!!
    THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WILLIS!!!!!!!!!!! Touchdown Wills McGahee!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 512 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    Hooray billsman808998 knows how to post pics!!! A genious in the making I suppose. Secondly I am a little bit disturbed in the fact that you would want to put your head up my ass..... That is just f#cked up! I would have thought you would have saved something like that for your boyfriend Mcgahee... My mistake...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Oh god, here we come with the you're so disgusting remark. Man, I can't even think of what you do to that picture of Squeak Scolari each night...He probably makes you want to get down and dirty. In fact, after seeing your image in your avatar...it makes me think one thing...UGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

But to be honest with you, Thurm, rumor is that you love nature, but here's an honest to god question...

How can you love nature, when it did this to you?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Great pic! Too bad no one can see it!!! Listen leave mother nature out of this. Don't be mad because I have rythm! Hey listen dude your mom called and said you couldn't come outside unless you put your helmet on.

So why don't you work on that first then you can make a real attempt at some smack talk! I know you are "special" and all but that doesn't mean it should be brushing optional right?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Oh great, it's the return of the Ostrich Club...Ostrich Club 2003!!! I saw that you are not only the President, but you are a also a client.

We the people of the Ostrich Club of America and the republic for which the Ostrich stands-one ostrich club indivisible-with twisted and odd minds for all.

I mean, if you are going to start an Ostrich Club, why don't you start a Flamingo Club or Canary Club. Hell, you'd fit right in. I can just see it...The Ostrich Club's Comeback Logo and motto this year and their new allegience, headed by none other than THATTHURMANATOR.

Hell the Ostrich Club Motto and Logo is just a click away, and that means the embarrassment of THATTHURM is just one click away...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Could you write Ostrich Club just one more time??? Come on Just one more time for the people in the back of the room! Damn I thought you would have been a prime addition to the club. You have already stated that you were looking to put your head in my a$$ I figured instead putting it in the sand would be a natural transition for you. I guess not though.

Hey could you also turn down the brightness on your Mcgahee montage? The damn thing is burning my retnas here!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Oh boy, you just can't get over having something up your ass eh? I guess I am really not the one who wants to put something or wants something up their ass. Besides, I came accross a magazine in some archives. Short Magazine article, but effective none-the-less...

THATHURMANATOR's 2003 New Year's Resolutions

I. Initiate Ostrich Club 2003 New Members.
    II. Ostrich Club 2003 Planning.
    III. Find Someone to Stick Their Head Up My Ass.
    IV. Planning for 2006 US Figure Skating Team.
    V. Tryout for 2006 US Figure Skating Team.
    VI. Make team.
    VII. Ostrich Club 2003 New Years Party.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Boy you really aren't giving me much to work with here. Hey I only wanted you to write Ostrich club 1 more time not 4. We get the point! Yes I am a man of power and if that intimidates you I am sorry. What kind of special ed magazines do you read that put a roman numeral in front of each sentence? Do they do that so you know to start at the top left and work your way down or what?

Also what is this fixation with you seeing me in ice skating with tights on?? I am a little concerned and worried why you dream of me doing triple lutzes.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Someone here is a little slow...Never did I say that I enjoy seeing you skate in pink tights, but I can imagine you like seeing yourself looking like that, in the ice dancing competition dacing along to Beethoven. I also don't know that I would call you a man of power, more like a man without power. President of a fantasy club that is more crooked than a Florida election...Not too much power if you ask me. Why don't you go sell Katherine Harris on your burning desire for power. Show her all your great accomplishments, heck, she'll make a hanging chad out of all your competition.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    "Someone here is a little slow..."

Do you mean slow as in someone who takes an entire day to recover and respond to some big time smack talk? I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. Or maybe it wasn't hurt feelings but you couldn't understand what I wrote because there were no roman numerals. Let me rephrase my earlier post so you can better understand:

I. You give me nothing to work with
    II. We heard you the first 20,000 times you talked about the ostrich club
    III. I am a powerful man an intimidate you!
    IV. Your smack is weak

There now is that better?

"I also don't know that I would call you a man of power, more like a man without power"

Yeah more like a man without power.....ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? That was horrible...

BM please loosen the strap on your helmet it is obviously cutting off the blood supply to your head. Here is a # you can call that I heard is good with helping out special people like you 1-800-555-TARD....

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Exactly, I know I am special...I am sorry if you don't correspond to Roman Numerials. Someone had to be creative so I decided to be, because your bland attempts at humor aren't working. Calling me out for knowing how to post a picture. HOW CREATIVE. A 5 star insult, no ifs, ands, or buts. Emmy Award winning insult. Then you come back that I need a helmet...BWHAHAHAHAHA. I need a helmet? For what? The force that I am throwing upon you that you are absorbing, but because it's too powerful and there's too much that you can do nothing about is the only reason I would need to contemplate a helmet. Yeah, and I'll go put my head in the sand...makes a lot of sense. Why don't you put your head on an ostrich or a flamingo where it belongs and would fit in quite well. Special Ed magazines huh? Well, considering that I hadn't so much as ever heard of Special Ed magazines, and you were the one that brought it up, I think someone in here has a legit use for them, and I can say it wouldn't be me. Besides, anyone who wears pink tights and figure skates, and is president of a corrupt psycho club/cult sure would seem like a prime candidate for Special Ed magazines. Me dream of you doing triple lutzes? I am suprised that you think anyone would dream of doing triple lutzes besides you doing triple lutzes and triple axels with yourself in your closet or in bed. That's probably where you get the most satisfaction. Please, the power you have is subliminal power. It's not a clear idea, but it's a measley feeling of power because you know that not a soul is intimidated by an Ostrich Club President.

Don't forget about the release of Thurm's New MOVIE!!!

THE RETURN OF THE OSTRICHES: IN TIGHTS AND ON ICE
    -Starring THATHURMANATOR as US Figure Skater Galen Bloome.

COMING SOON TO THEATRES NEAR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Last crack...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    You are right BM I could My Bland sense of humor never could have thought up such HILARIOUS references involving Katherine Harris and US Figure Skater Galen Bloome. How do you know the names of figure skaters anyways? Here is a picture of BM80 taken earlier today outside a local 7-11

Sad but true. I feel kinda bad for him actually. Take a look at it this way BM, its not every day that you get a chance to be this close to greatness and realize that you just got

PS lets discuss this passage in your last post after the contest:

"I am suprised that you think anyone would dream of doing triple lutzes besides you doing triple lutzes and triple axels with yourself in your closet or in bed. That's probably where you get the most satisfaction. Please, the power you have is subliminal power. It's not a clear idea, but it's a measley feeling of power because you know that not a soul is intimidated by an Ostrich Club President."

Have another one dude!!!

in charge of you
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Ding ding ding. It's all over. Voting will last until 10:30am eastern wednesday.

In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Stll haven't mastered the quote button, eh- Thurm?

in charge of you
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Give him a break. It's complicated.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Guess I'm naive - I didn't understand half of this stuff.

in charge of you
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    You'd better apologize.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Kiss my a$$, Log.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Thurm, it was a helluva match. Either one who goes on will be worthy of it, and whomever that shall be will no doubt do well. Fantastic job. It was fun, witty, and we were creative. Congrats on a good match.