I'm pretty happy the way the deal went.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

I'm pretty happy the way the deal went.

I like the pickup of Moore and I'm glad they got rid of Kotalik, but wish they would have rid themselves of Hecht. Tellqvist is a nice pickup, but I'm not a huge fan of resigning Connolly and rewarding him for being hurt. I feel they could have done more and that Darcy is just too scared to pull the trigger on a bigger deal, but I'm pretty happy that they didn't sit around and do nothing.
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

Re: I'm pretty happy the way the deal went.

"It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Nighthawk
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Philagape
      I know, but this organization is never going to fully get it and actually acquire the players that they really should and I know that. Moore is a good player, not my first choice, but not a bad one.

Comment

• Philagape
        WIN NOW
        • Jul 2002

Sounds like the difference between getting eliminated in seven games instead of five.
        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Nighthawk
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Philagape
          Sounds like the difference between getting eliminated in seven games instead of five.
          You're probably right and you know I understand that, but this organization is run by three fools....it is what it is.

Comment

Working...
          X