• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

F-IT.. A Friday FA THread

Alright, let’s have a FA thread anyway today. I’ll only be here for a few hours though but Im sure other people will have plenty to report and have plenty of reviews.

10:37am: Honestly, watching Anoop get in as a Wild Card on American Idol has been more exciting than free agency for the Bills thus far.

Jerry Sullivan had in what is my opinion an incredibly accurate quote. He said “It’s not that Ralph is cheap, it’s that he’s afraid to hire strong football people”

How true is that?

Anyway- from the lot of people that we’ve brought in, I think that Keiaho and Gallaway are the bigger priorities for the Bills right now, probably in that order too. It seems for sure going by who’s visited that OLB, WR and RB are three spots they definitely would like to get addressed in FA.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: F-IT.. A Friday FA THread

10:40AM: Drew Rosenhaus, ever the agent, claims that several teams are interested in T.O. Though I personally would look into him I’m Buffalo, I’d be shocked if we did. The word is he ruin the chemistry of the team. .My opinion his how much chemistry can you have on a team that continually loses?

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
      I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
      • Sep 2004

It is getting rediculous, Ralph!
      The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• User Manuel
        The Artist formerly Known as Lawesome97
        • Nov 2003

Jerry Sullivan had in what is my opinion an incredibly accurate quote. He said “It’s not that Ralph is cheap, it’s that he’s afraid to hire strong football people”

It is very true. I think Ralph thinks he is a very strong football guy. He is just not as eccentric or as flamboyant as Al Davis which is why he gets away with it.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Comment

• T-Long
            Circling the Wagons since 1982.
            • Sep 2003

love the quote about Anoop....my wife and I were watching it last night and when he and the dueling piano guys were up against each other, I knew both of them deserved to get in....it was crazy!

Comment

• jimbohastle51
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
              Alright, let’s have a FA thread anyway today. I’ll only be here for a few hours though but Im sure other people will have plenty to report and have plenty of reviews.

10:37am: Honestly, watching Anoop get in as a Wild Card on American Idol has been more exciting than free agency for the Bills thus far.

How true is that?

Anyway- from the lot of people that we’ve brought in, I think that Keiaho and Gallaway are the bigger priorities for the Bills right now, probably in that order too. It seems for sure going by who’s visited that OLB, WR and RB are three spots they definitely would like to get addressed in FA.
              i guess you could say galloway is a free agent, but keiaho is right on ellisons level in my mind. you can find reports rangeing in tackles for keiaho from 95 total tackles to 105, i am sure there is other reports out there but still that isnt that impressives since he has zero passes defensed and zero INTS and zero sacks last year as a full time starter. keith ellison had aorund 75 tackles so i dont see the upgrade really? mean you gaining a playe that had 30 more total tackles on a horrible defense, that was horrible against the run? i dont understand it? i know he is a cover 2 LB so he doesnt rush the passer but that means he is in zone coverage alot and hasnt got his hands on a single ball to bat it away?!? he is subpar at best no upgrade.

Comment

• WeAreArthurMoates
                • Feb 2009

Exactly, Ralph is just thinks he still can be a good football mind. I don't blame him but he's just getting old, while still sharp for a 90 year old he needs a young innovative mind to come in here.

Comment

• jimbohastle51
                  All-Pro Zoner
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by T-Long
                  love the quote about Anoop....my wife and I were watching it last night and when he and the dueling piano guys were up against each other, I knew both of them deserved to get in....it was crazy!
                  my wife and i watched as well, and i have to say anoop totally was awesome with the bobby brown song. love that kid!!!! LOL!

Comment

• raphael120
                    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                    • Oct 2005

LOL

And it has begun...American Idol chatter on the Bills Zone...it's come to this.

Comment

• bigbub2352
                      • Feb 2005

Personally i would want June over Keiaho, June is a playmaker and excellent in coverage, if we were gonna sign one of the 2 i would say sign June for him being a vet and adding some leadership to the defense
                      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• WeAreArthurMoates
                        • Feb 2009

Personally i would want June over Keiaho, June is a playmaker and excellent in coverage, if we were gonna sign one of the 2 i would say sign June for him being a vet and adding some leadership to the defense
                        I agree, he's exactly what you need to run the crappy 2 defense. A guy who fly's around and excells in coverage. I have no idea why they are low balling this guy, give him what he wants and call it a day. June would really ease my worries going into the draft.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                          • Dec 2005

11:23AM: Regarding the Jets QB situation; been asking around and reading, and read a nice piece on NY Daily News. They might look at someone out there, or they hope Marc Bulger might get released, which could definitely happen if the Rams were to take Stafford or Sanchez with the second pick.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Jets need JP!

Comment

• patmoran2006
                              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                              • Dec 2005

11:27am: A direct quote from Drew Rosenhaus.

“There are several teams that are interested in signing Terrell,” Rosenhaus said. “I have been in negotiations with these teams. I will not identify these teams at this time. Terrell and I expect to have a deal in place by the end of next week if not sooner.”

Hmm. Could Buffalo be one of those teams?

Comment

Working...
                              X