Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The dangers of bad karma...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

The dangers of bad karma...

Peace and love to you all!
    Insulting one another can only lead to resentment and hurt feelings! Look for the good in others, and offer wishes of love and peace. By doing so, you will send good karma, and good karma will be returned to you and multiplied! Allow good karma to guide your thoughts, words, and actions, and you will come to know the joy and tranquility of enlightenment! I wish harmony and peace for you all!
    Let the good karma guide you!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: The dangers of bad karma...

Originally posted by Brother Love
    Peace and love to you all!
    Insulting one another can only lead to resentment and hurt feelings! Look for the good in others, and offer wishes of love and peace. By doing so, you will send good karma, and good karma will be returned to you and multiplied! Allow good karma to guide your thoughts, words, and actions, and you will come to know the joy and tranquility of enlightenment! I wish harmony and peace for you all!
    And I wish you death by camel.

BB

in charge of you
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Peace and love to you, Brother bigbry!
    I am familliar with you, and I am aware of your hostile nature. I wish for you to know peace and tranquility that good karma can bring! The roots of hostility lie in unclean thoughts. Purify your mind, look for the good in others, let the good karma guide your words, and you can know the tranquility of enlightenment! Peace and harmony to you, brother!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I am familliar with you, and I am aware of your hostile nature. I wish for you to know peace and tranquility that good karma can bring! The roots of hostility lie in unclean thoughts. Purify your mind, look for the good in others, let the good karma guide your words, and you can know the tranquility of enlightenment! Peace and harmony to you, brother!
    Oh dont get me wrong BL. I'm trying to help you reach your destiny. Death by an ancient animal, the camel, simply allows you to become food for a rat and turned into dung to be rolled about by the dung beetle, otherwise known as Z-buds. Where you are consumed by the likes of Lurking Wolverine,Gazoo...ETC...
    See, the never ending cycle continues.....Your harmony everlasting.

BB

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I fail to see how your wishes of death to those who offer good karma can possibly lead to the advancement of peace. My involvement with Z-buds is like that of any other board that I visit: I am simply there to offer my message of harmony in the hopes of leading others to the joy and tranquility of enlightenment. I am visiting this board for the same purpose, it just happens that I heard about your board through Z-buds. It is my sincere wish that you and others will come to know the peace that good karma offers! Harmony and joy to you, brother!

In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Welcome to the Zone, Brother!

Hey BigBry, long time no see!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Originally posted by bigbry

Oh dont get me wrong BL. I'm trying to help you reach your destiny. Death by an ancient animal, the camel, simply allows you to become food for a rat and turned into dung to be rolled about by the dung beetle,
    BB

damn *** dumpster summed up his entire sex life for us...

DozerDog he has been busy hanging out with those losers other wise known as Phinsheaven. :drinker: I guess that's what happens when you have the intelligent level of 4th grade smack..
    Last edited by BTP; 05-13-2003 at 10:40 PM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Peace and love to you, Brother Dozerdog!
    Thank you for your greeting! However, I do wish you hadn't promoted your insult contest. By doing so, you have encouraged those with weaker wills to spread bad karma. It is my sincere hope that you and others here can come to know the peace and tranquility of good karma! I wish you harmony and peace, brother!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Peace and love to you, Brother BTP!
    You, of all people, should know me well enough to know that I don't "smack". My message is one of peace and love, I only wish to promote good karma. I encourage you to purify your thoughts in meditation, rid yourself of the vileness within you, seek the good in everyone and everything around you! By doing so, you can come to know the joy and tranquility of enlightenment, and you will finally find true happiness! I wish you love and harmony!

Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Sucks being me!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Do not feel that way! It was not my intention to bring you down in any way. I offer you my humblest apologies if I did. I can clearly see that you are a good person with the best of intentions, just a bit misguided. It is my sincere belief that if you were to meditate, and concentrate on your inner self, you could easily come to know the tranquility of enlightenment! I wish you harmony and love!

Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    As long as Harmony and Love don't interfere with my drinkin' and whorin'... I guess I could live with it...

short bus extraordinaire SABURZFAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    what the hell is this "peace and love"crap?for chrissakes,i feel like i'm going to church.it sounds as if Brother Love was an altar boy or something.i bet that explains the part in the middle of his head.kneeling down in front of the priest,with the priest replying,"it's not a sin,my son."
    Quote Originally Posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Drinking, as with all things, should be done responsibly and in moderation. Of course, I encourage abstaining from such poisons, but if you do drink, please don't drive. As for carnal pleasures, those should be shared with a spouse. Visiting prostitutes defiles the body and soul, and in this day and age is also dangerous, as it can spread potentially deadly diseases. I hope you reconsider.

Peace and love to you, Brother or Sister SABURZFAN
    Its a minor point, but I am a Buddist, not a Catholic. The belief in a creator and/or higher life form is a good thing, as it leads us toward a moral life. Your comment about the priest is in bad taste. Stereotypes divide people, and the bad karma it creates leads us down a path of resentment and hatred. Find the good in everyone and everything around you, let good karma guide your thoughts, words, and actions, and you will come to know the joy and tranquility of enlightenment!

Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Can I rub your belly for luck?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Your post made me laugh! It would probably be better luck for you to rub Budda's stomach than mine, though!

short bus extraordinaire SABURZFAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Peace and love to you, Brother or Sister SABURZFAN
    Its a minor point, but I am a Buddist, not a Catholic. The belief in a creator and/or higher life form is a good thing, as it leads us toward a moral life. Your comment about the priest is in bad taste. Stereotypes divide people, and the bad karma it creates leads us down a path of resentment and hatred. Find the good in everyone and everything around you, let good karma guide your thoughts, words, and actions, and you will come to know the joy and tranquility of enlightenment!

what a bunch of crap.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Originally posted by BTP

damn *** dumpster summed up his entire sex life for us...

DozerDog he has been busy hanging out with those losers other wise known as Phinsheaven. :drinker: I guess that's what happens when you have the intelligent level of 4th grade smack..
    Well if it isnt PBS, Pack your Back Side. Still like Brats??? Bet ya buy um by the case.

BB

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Originally posted by Dozerdog
    Welcome to the Zone, Brother!

Hey BigBry, long time no see!
    What up man....just smacking the ever lovin be-jesus out of the Z-Butts....but that aint no thang. A 3rd grader could do that.

BB