X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Trent Edwards on Sirius

Trent Edwards will be on Sirius NFL Radio with Adam Schein and Solomon Wilcots today around 1 PM ET.
  • The Juice Is Loose
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Feb 2009

Re: Trent Edwards on Sirius

Is there a way to listen to Sirius online? Or do you need membership?

Comment

• SquishDaFish
      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
      • Jun 2005

You need a membership. I think you can purchase an online one onlu. Dont remember. Well worth the money to get Sirius. Commercial free and uncensored. Awesome. check out www.sirius.com

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
        • Aug 2005

One of the best investments I ever made was Sirius radio.
        SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

• mikemac2001
          is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
          • Mar 2003

loved them until i was charged 4999.00 For one month

and then they expected me to pay it before the month ends so i got huge interest

MUCK
          FIAMI

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
            • Aug 2005

Listened to the whole interview.

Not too much there, but said how good he thinks the offense can be with the addition of the new tight end.

Commented on Eric Wood adding a lot to the line.

They tried to bait him on the T.O. saga, but he said everything has been great with T.O.

They asked if Marshawn is starting to "get it" and he said he thinks he is from everything he has heard from Marshawn. Said he thinks Marshawn is changing as a person.

They talked about how we started off strong last year and started looking better again at the end of the season.

Trent commented on some turnovers specifically fumbles he needs to work on.

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

he needed to work on being a quarterback that didnt suck last year.. from the cleveland game on, he was pretty unimpressive after his injury, bar the san diego game. He almost didnt even look like the same qb to be honest. i hope he snaps out of that ****.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
                • Aug 2005

I think he will plaus remember Peters was pretty awful last year so that certainly didn't help his return.

Comment

• Captain Obvious
                  I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
                  • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Tatonka
                  he needed to work on being a quarterback that didnt suck last year.. from the cleveland game on, he was pretty unimpressive after his injury, bar the san diego game. He almost didnt even look like the same qb to be honest. i hope he snaps out of that ****.
                  He played well against the Chiefs and the Broncos

Here to point out the obvious....

Comment

• ddaryl
                    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                    • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Tatonka
                    he needed to work on being a quarterback that didn't suck last year.. from the Cleveland game on, he was pretty unimpressive after his injury, bar the San Diego game. He almost didn't even look like the same QB to be honest. i hope he snaps out of that ****.

being that it was his 1st full year starting... and the "reed" effect was in play I think he will.

there are some positives to Edwards QB play last year that many have chosen to forget.
                    • He helped the Bill maintain a positive time of possession last year, and the Bills had their best ratio in regards to the time the O was on the field compared to the D in a long time.
                    • He was much more effective at sustaining drives then his predecessor
                    • He made significantly less mistakes then his predecessor
                    • He did bring himself out of his funk before the end of season.
                    • He still had decent stats overall for a young QB on weak Bills team with few dependable weapons.
                    I really am not worried about Trent. I feel he will continue to get better for the next few years. He Will also continue to be efficient, and he will keep us in ball games.

In comparison to whom has QB'd for the Bills for the last 10 + years, I saw things in Trent that has alluded Bills QB's since Kelly...

We just have to let him develope and grow and deal with growing pains some.
                    Last edited by ddaryl; 04-28-2009, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• streetkings01
                      • Jul 2006

With the new weapons Trent has this year I'm expecting his numbers to be......

3500+ yards
                      24+ TD passes
                      15- INT

Time to put up or shut up! If he does fail at least the new QB we bring in will have some weapons to work with.
                      You can call me streetkings

Comment

• BillsWin
                        man amongst boys
                        • Oct 2008

This offense has too many weapons this season. If Trent doen't perform it is all on him.
                        I am The Batman.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Captain Obvious
                          He played well against the Chiefs and the Broncos
                          thats what i was thinking...then again...it was the chiefs and the broncos...

Comment

• Typ0
                            honey pie
                            • Jul 2002

I just hope that 100% of Ryan Fitzpatrick is better than 80% of Trent Edwards or Edwards will be too pressured to play through injuries and those injuries won't heal and his performance will seriously suffer.

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

i thought he played ok against the chiefs and broncos.. but not great.. and like dutchman said.. it was the chiefs and the broncos.. both very bad defenses.

that being said.. i think trent CAN get much bette.. and i am obviously hopng he WILL be much better.. but with all the weapons he has.. if he doesnt throw more than 20 tds.. it is time to draft another qb and try again.
                              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                              X