Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

Log Congrats again. You did great. I hope you do well the rest of the way.

After I lost the first time, I was releived because I wouldn't have to spend 90% of my work day coming up with Insults. But I'll never turn down a challenge and when Log said we should go again I was ready. I never would have just taken the win like he had suggested. If I'm going to win something, I want to do it on the up and up.

and when the voting starts I go nuts. I'd do anything to win. But I am not a sore Loser. Once it's over, I'm cool. I was VERY grasious to Churchie last year. But if there is one second left and I'm on my last breath, I'll still be fighting. I think I get that attitude from my football team. Go Bills and Good luck Log. If you need a partner in the tag team event, I'm game. But it may be unfair to the others.
    Resign our own guys!

Comment

• imbondz
      Democrats are people too
      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Patrick76777
      Log Congrats again. You did great. I hope you do well the rest of the way.

After I lost the first time, I was releived because I wouldn't have to spend 90% of my work day coming up with Insults. But I'll never turn down a challenge and when Log said we should go again I was ready. I never would have just taken the win like he had suggested. If I'm going to win something, I want to do it on the up and up.

and when the voting starts I go nuts. I'd do anything to win. But I am not a sore Loser. Once it's over, I'm cool. I was VERY grasious to Churchie last year. But if there is one second left and I'm on my last breath, I'll still be fighting. I think I get that attitude from my football team. Go Bills and Good luck Log. If you need a partner in the tag team event, I'm game. But it may be unfair to the others.
      My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍