View Poll Results: VOTE NOW ----> Showdown: Patrick or LOG?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Patrick

11 42.31%
  • LOG

15 57.69%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Final Round 2: PATRICK AND LOG 2-limerick SHOWDOWN OF DEATH! LOG wins 15-11

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Log Congrats again. You did great. I hope you do well the rest of the way.

After I lost the first time, I was releived because I wouldn't have to spend 90% of my work day coming up with Insults. But I'll never turn down a challenge and when Log said we should go again I was ready. I never would have just taken the win like he had suggested. If I'm going to win something, I want to do it on the up and up.

and when the voting starts I go nuts. I'd do anything to win. But I am not a sore Loser. Once it's over, I'm cool. I was VERY grasious to Churchie last year. But if there is one second left and I'm on my last breath, I'll still be fighting. I think I get that attitude from my football team. Go Bills and Good luck Log. If you need a partner in the tag team event, I'm game. But it may be unfair to the others.
    Resign our own guys!

Democrats are people too imbondz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,002 Times in 2,184 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    Originally posted by Patrick76777
    Log Congrats again. You did great. I hope you do well the rest of the way.

After I lost the first time, I was releived because I wouldn't have to spend 90% of my work day coming up with Insults. But I'll never turn down a challenge and when Log said we should go again I was ready. I never would have just taken the win like he had suggested. If I'm going to win something, I want to do it on the up and up.

and when the voting starts I go nuts. I'd do anything to win. But I am not a sore Loser. Once it's over, I'm cool. I was VERY grasious to Churchie last year. But if there is one second left and I'm on my last breath, I'll still be fighting. I think I get that attitude from my football team. Go Bills and Good luck Log. If you need a partner in the tag team event, I'm game. But it may be unfair to the others.
    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.