Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: People are very cruel...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

People are very cruel...

I love Billszone, and appreciate that we have such a great forum to share, spread, and extract news, and info; especially when it concerns my favorite team, the Buffalo Bills. Most all users that are on this board are avid, die-hard Bills fans. One big-time fan, who loves this team, and who bleeds blue & red, is Mitchell55. First off, no I'm not related to him, matter of fact, I don't even know him. How I am connected to him is that he is a KID who is constantly harrassed by others for his unique posts. Truth be told, IMO, his posts can sometimes come from leftfield, but he means well. What happens whenever this kid posts though, people constantly harrass, put down, and deliberatly try to humiliate this kid, who is a Bills fan, just like you and me. Who cares if his posts aren't perfect, who cares that he misspells some words, who cares that he wants to do another mock draft??? After seeing this sort of behavior for months, I finally have to blow the whistle for what I read yesterday. Mitch starts a thread, and someone on this board, tells a KID to go and "swallow a knife." Jokingly, or possibly unintentional this is way over the line, IMO. Mitch doesn't try to offend anyone w/ his posts, he just tries to put forth his 2 cents, which btw, nobody has to read anyways.

Forgive me for being too nice, and possibly a little preachy, but I just wanted to stick up for a fellow Bills fan, and a KID that loves this team the same way we all do.
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: People are very cruel...

I agree. It does get sickening. I miss Skooby, too. Nicest guy in person, always tried to make that forum fun with contests & stuff, but nope..chase him away.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mybills
    I agree. It does get sickening. I miss Skooby, too. Nicest guy in person, always tried to make that forum fun with contests & stuff, but nope..chase him away.
    I gotta hand it to Mitch, if I were him, I'd have been gone a long time ago. Anytime he posts, people are all over him.

Unreachable Douche
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,801 Times in 1,691 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

They ran off Draftboy too.
    Draft a franchise QB that X-Era would be proud to put in his user name for the next 13 years.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I warned Mitch a long time ago not to let it get to him.
    Last edited by mybills; 05-06-2009 at 06:19 AM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

cruel yes, but that is a message board..... i wouldn't mind mitchell if he didn't post the same crap every other day when the season was still very much alive about mock drafts, and all these trades he pulled on madden.

i admit we pounce on him, but damnit he sets himself up for it

j-e-t-s
    jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Ever think he might respond to respectfully asking him not to repeat his threads?

What's the saying...
    Catch more flies with honey?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Ever think he might respond to respectfully asking him not to repeat his threads?

What's the saying...
    Catch more flies with honey?
    he did, and he kept going...... was threatened once or twice with warning points, because he was masking his foul language, and has also been known to create multiple useless threads at once.

again, i have no problems with anyone being here, but some of his threads are on par with those 4 or 5 guys that hit 20k posts in the span of a month

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

He's harmless. People should just use the ignore feature if it bothers them that much, not tell him to swallow a knife.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Skooby did not get run off nor did Draftboy

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

He's harmless. People should just use the ignore feature if it bothers them that much, not tell him to swallow a knife.
    sure he's harmless.... its the internet.....

however i will never ignore anyone no matter how annoying they are...... but do we really need a thread about how goofy the players names are, or what their rating on madden means for the impending season with regards to their trade value for next years free agency season?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

why not. there's been worse.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 989 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

We should be expecting his first 2010 mock soon...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by LtFinFan66
    Skooby did not get run off nor did Draftboy
    Skoob was banned at one point. I don't know the reason he was banned, but when someone is cool for the majority of the time like he was, I hope they had a really good reason for it. As far as DB, I don't care why he left, I'm just glad he did.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by CuseJetsFan83
    sure he's harmless.... its the internet.....

however i will never ignore anyone no matter how annoying they are...... but do we really need a thread about how goofy the players names are, or what their rating on madden means for the impending season with regards to their trade value for next years free agency season?
    I don't disagree that Mitch's posts, sometimes, are a bit unorthodox, but people need to disagree or voice their opinion in more appropriate ways. For instance, why call him stupid, or clueless, or tell him to go away and never come back. I live life by the golden rule. "Do unto others, as you would want done unto you." I'm not saying don't disagree w/ Mitch or anyone for that matter, but some need to be a heck of a lot more tactful.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

It's easy to be annoyed with everything he posts. The vast majority of the time he's either completely wrong or completely pointless.

He'll learn to pick his posts because he actually has a valid point now and then.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by CuseJetsFan83
    cruel yes, but that is a message board..... i wouldn't mind mitchell if he didn't post the same crap every other day when the season was still very much alive about mock drafts, and all these trades he pulled on madden.

i admit we pounce on him, but damnit he sets himself up for it
    He's just trying to put his 2 cents in. He's a kid, and his thoughts and views are a bit squiewed. I know when I was 15 yrs old, I wasn't hitting on all cylinders. I do admit, he does make it easy for cruel (not saying that you are cruel) people to pounce on him for starting a new thread.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by casdhf
    It's easy to be annoyed with everything he posts. The vast majority of the time he's either completely wrong or completely pointless.

He'll learn to pick his posts because he actually has a valid point now and then.
    BINGO!

it seems to be he has a rotting orchard, with maybe a few pieces of salvagable fruit..... one day he will find a way to harvest the crop

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by elltrain22
    He's just trying to put his 2 cents in. He's a kid, and his thoughts and views are a bit squiewed. I know when I was 15 yrs old, I wasn't hitting on all cylinders. I do admit, he does make it easy for cruel (not saying that you are cruel) people to pounce on him for starting a new thread.
    don't get me wrong, i think he has good intentions..... however.... did we need daily mocks during the nfl season..... or what each player was worth for trades while the season was still going?

Raging hypocrite and resident troll Discotrish's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,368 Times in 3,109 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

There are spelling nazis over in the football area? Well don't worry, all the people giving Mitchell a hard time will soon be out of a job.

Patti