• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Syderick
    • Apr 2006

Jones keeps tabs on T.O

Jerry Jones explaining his decision and how he's keeping tabs on T.O:

Terrell Owens has departed Valley Ranch, but his former employer is still keeping track of him.
    3,000,000th post on BZ!

• Syderick
    • Apr 2006

Re: Jones keeps tabs on T.O

Nfl.com article about it:

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
    3,000,000th post on BZ!

Comment

• ServoBillieves
      The Voice of Reason
      • Jul 2007

Ugh... As happy as I am to have T.O. on the team, the drama needs to stop. I can't find a place to live either, but I don't have ESPN talking about it. I bet a couple of other FA pick ups are having trouble, but only T.O. gets the limelight.

Am I happy Buffalo is in the media? Yes, but let's talk about Trent, Lee, the O-Line, and the D. T.O. is great, but c'mon media, don't stir up BS.
      Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• ServoBillieves
        The Voice of Reason
        • Jul 2007

Oh, and here's what our ex-coach had to say:

Cowboys coach Wade Phillips said he also reads what is written about Owens.
        "It goes on and on," Phillips said. "It's best to just go forward. We had a great relationship when Terrell was here, and he did a lot of great things for us. It's going to be tough to replace him as far as I'm concerned."
        Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Originally posted by HargroveforMVP
          Ugh... As happy as I am to have T.O. on the team, the drama needs to stop. I can't find a place to live either, but I don't have ESPN talking about it. I bet a couple of other FA pick ups are having trouble, but only T.O. gets the limelight.

Am I happy Buffalo is in the media? Yes, but let's talk about Trent, Lee, the O-Line, and the D. T.O. is great, but c'mon media, don't stir up BS.
          If you're pleading with the media to be reasonable, fair, objective or honest, you're wasting your time. And I don't mean sports reporters only. Just turn on CNN or MSNBC.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
          X