• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

Bills invite Holland, Jr. to workout

Former Perry Co. Central star Allan Holland, Jr. has accepted an invitation from the Buffalo Bills to attend a workout later this month at the team's practice facility.
    Holland, Jr. led EKU to back-to-back Ohio Valley Conference titles. The 6-foot-1, 245 lb. quarterback will fly to Buffalo on June 16, take a physical examination, then throw for the Bills' coaching staff the next day.
    Holland's grandfather played for the Bills in the 1960s.

• ChristopherWalken
    • Dec 2002

Re: Bills invite Holland, Jr. to workout

If you watch the video, it also states that UK WR Dickie Lyons will also workout for the Bills on June 18th.

I could be wrong but Holland looks as if has a little too much weight on him.

The Pill 2?

Comment

• jamze132
      Don’t hate…
      • Jun 2003

I like Dickie Lyons.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
        Pinkerton's son
        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by ChristopherWalken
        If you watch the video, it also states that UK WR Dickie Lyons will also workout for the Bills on June 18th.

I could be wrong but Holland looks as if has a little too much weight on him.

The Pill 2?
        He'll be our Jared Lorenzen (aka the short yardage QB who can push the pile)

Comment

• TigerJ
          • Jul 2002

Unless he can throw the ball 75 yards while kneeling and has a 250 IQ, I don't imagine he'll get anything more from the Bills than a tryout. "Thanks for trying out, Allan. We'll put you on our list of potential QBs to call if Edwards, Fitzpatrick, and Hambran all end up on IR."
          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
          X