• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yordad
    • Dec 2007

JP Losman is a down field threat......

OK, I know its older but..... link.

In the case of Losman, who will be a free agent after five seasons with Buffalo, the numbers show he's better than Favre and Jets backup Kellen Clemens -- and Bills starter Trent Edwards, for that matter.

I guarantee Bills fans are shaking their heads as they read this.

Their disgust for Losman is off the charts, and their last memory of him in a Bills uniform will be fumbling away a probable victory in the Meadowlands and watching the Jets return a fumble for the decisive touchdown with less than two minutes to play.
    "Buffalo wants Losman to dink and dunk and be the game manager and be a low-intensity guy," Joyner said. "That's just not who he is. He's in the wrong situation, but every time Buffalo puts him out there, the numbers show he does a superb job. I just don't see that out of Kellen Clemens."
    Last edited by yordad; 06-15-2009, 07:32 AM.
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Re: JP Losman is a down field threat......

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• hydro
      • Oct 2005

Just can't let it go...
      BERNIAC!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

I think he was mishandled here, but he never consistently produced either, no matter how many chances he had. Most of us, I believe, feel he lacks the smarts and instincts to be a successful NFL QB.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Romes
          • Jul 2002

Why post this?
          Originally posted by paladin warrior
          RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• yordad
            • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Romes
            Why post this?
            Why read it? Seriously, why did you click on this thread? Cuz you found it interesting?

Maybe you just answered your own question.

Plus, it mentions the Bills current starting QB.
            Last edited by yordad; 06-15-2009, 08:03 AM.
            "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
              I think he was mishandled here, but he never consistently produced either, no matter how many chances he had. Most of us, I believe, feel he lacks the smarts and instincts to be a successful NFL QB.
              I'm not one of them who thought he lacked the smarts, I looked at it as pure frustration because of the mishandling. It was like watching this hyper active kid at my son's bus stop change into a zombie because of the meds they put him on. JP was a scrambler and they wouldn't let him scramble. Imagine if they did that to Flutie? Anyway, he's gone and I wish him well while I back Trent with uber prayers.
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Bill Cody
                • Sep 2004

yordad = jpsdad

Comment

• yordad
                  • Dec 2007

Originally posted by DrewBlueFan
                  yordad = jpsdad
                  You can call me Big Pop-Pa.

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DrewBlueFan
                    yordad = jpsdad
                    says the guy with the Drew Bledslow avatar.
                    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• The King
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by mybills
                      I'm not one of them who thought he lacked the smarts, I looked at it as pure frustration because of the mishandling. It was like watching this hyper active kid at my son's bus stop change into a zombie because of the meds they put him on. JP was a scrambler and they wouldn't let him scramble. Imagine if they did that to Flutie? Anyway, he's gone and I wish him well while I back Trent with uber prayers.
                      You mean like when they traded for a Pocket QB and never gave him a line. Mularkey went with JP because he thought a mobile QB would offset terrible offensive line play... turns out JP was more offensive than the guys blocking for him.

I honestly have nothing good to say about JP Losman, Im glad he's gone and I could careless if he ever plays in the NFL again.
                      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                      It was all
                      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• The King
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by mybills
                        says the guy with the Drew Bledslow avatar.
                        Losman would be lucky to have 1/6th Bledsoes career. 45,000 yards and 250TD's, you don't have to like Drew but he was a very successful QB.

As of now, it seems Losman is three and out... so who should be ing?
                        It was all

Comment

• mybills
                          81 st zoner
                          • Jul 2002

Trent is a pocket QB. Line or no line, he hasn't been much better, so what's your point again?

Comment

• The King
                            • Jun 2004

Trent is much better at making quick reads than Bledsoe and Losman, having no line is still an issue but of the three he's certainly got the best chance of success with no line.
                            It was all

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
                              Trent is much better at making quick reads than Bledsoe and Losman, having no line is still an issue but of the three he's certainly got the best chance of success with no line.
                              "while I back Trent with uber prayers."

Comment

Working...
                              X