What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Mick Williams

From WalterFootball.com:
    Mick Williams, Pittsburgh
    Height: 6-1. Weight: 285.
    Projected 40 Time: 4.89.
    Projected Round (2010): 5-6.

2/14/09: Mick Williams continued to improve at his new position, registering 8.5 TFL, 4.5 sacks and four passes broken up.

8/1/08: A former fullback in high school, the athletic Mick Williams started seven games as a sophomore, recording eight tackles for loss and three sacks.

Comments:
    09/12/09- vs. Buff- Gets decent push, is pretty squatty. Is going to be the type of DT that needs to get some room to move to be productive; not overpowering. Roughing the passer penalty. I think hes going to be a guy who will rely more on finding open areas to use his speed vs. blowing through linemen. Gets locked up in traffic. I dont see a 3rd round grade. I see more like a 4-6 round grade and Im leaning towards 6th. Sack in the 3rd, he was unblocked (3rd 14:22).

Links:
    Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Hall of Football is owned and operated by The Sports Xchange (TSX) which has provided news, analysis and research for fans and professionals since 1987.
    Last edited by X-Era; 02-14-2010, 02:20 PM.

Working...
X