View Poll Results: SEMIFINALS: gunzlingr vs. Mr. Miyagi 2-round FREESTYLE SHOWDOWN OF DEATH!

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mr. Miyagi

11 47.83%
  • gunzlingr

12 52.17%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SEMIFINALS: gunzlingr defeats Mr. Miyagi 12-11 in 2-round FREESTYLE SHOWDOWN OF DEATH

in charge of you
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

SEMIFINALS: gunzlingr vs. Mr. Miyagi 2-round FREESTYLE SHOWDOWN OF DEATH!

OK, you each get 2 turns. gunzlingr is up!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Well Miyagi, just like a bad case of genital warts, you return. Tell, did your parents have any kids that lived? It must have been tough on them being your parents, and your aunt and uncle too. I guess your dad took it to heart when he heard that "incest is best, put your sister to the test"

So how you been doing? I understand you have more strains of VD than the continent of Africa, so many that the CDC had this poster made for their convention last year:

I hear that you are pretty popular with the homeless crowd too, well the gay part of it. I am no way judging your tastes in men, just making an observation from this graph I found:

I can't believe that your neighbors haven't run you off yet, maybe they haven't realized you are a registered sex offender yet. What am I thinking? It is Wisconsin, they are all sex offenders.

I see your wife has a new video out. Mrs. Miyagi's all Hermaphrodite Gang Bang MCM, her website www.nastyskanks.com/miyagi.htm says that Diseased Sailor Today gave it 2 pants down. I don't know if that means it is good or bad, but I guess she has has probably seen more diseased sailors than Bethesda Naval Hospital.

I hear you are about due for another trip to Thailand for more "boyish" fun. I would warn you to watch out for SARS, but I think the crap you carry is far worse.

I had better let you get back to work, those gay bukkake videos are time consuming to film I hear.
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Lecter's Little Bitch
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,702 Times in 1,367 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    The Story of My Life – by gunzlinger

Once upon a time, in a kingdom far far away :england:, or what they call South Dakota, there lived a family named The Gunzlingers. There was Papa Gunz , Mama Gunz :apu:, Big Gunz :2guns:, Dual Gunz :pow:, and Baby Gunz . This family was a very loving family :argue:, and everyone was very close to each other .

Papa Gunz was a great father , always playing with his children , telling them great stories about life :angry:, and teaching them to act responsibly . He also particularly favored the youngest, Baby Gunz, whom you have all come to know as our very own Gunzlinger :bigmike:. Papa Gunz loved Baby Gunz so much, when the other kids weren’t looking , he would teach him extra lessons and played special games with him . And Baby Gunz enjoyed every single minute of it :o: .

When Baby Gunz was a teenager :bart:, he was a very quiet young man and had kept to himself . Although he was not particularly the most popular kid in school :stone: :hammeru:, he had looked to his future and had many dreams . He had inspired to be an artist , an athlete , and a professional :nurse:. He had vowed to make something of himself :redhead:.

One day, as he was minding his own business , the girl in his dreams :louie: suddenly emerged out of nowhere in front of his eyes. He gathered up his courage and approached the love of his life :bduff:. To his surprised, the girl had also spotted him out of the crowd and apparently was very intrigued by him . They fell in love almost immediately and had got to know to each other very well in a very short time. Gunz was sure that they would then live happily ever after.

However, since shortly after the mate of his dream :louie: had disappeared from Gunz’s life as soon as he hit some financial difficulty , which he could not imagine why , Gunz had kept his composure with dignity and integrity . He now continues to lead a fruitful life and to this day is still a handsome :finfan:, intelligent , athletic :bigmike: contributing member of our society :machgun: with a healthy lifestyle .

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    MR. MIYAGI..THIS IS YOUR LIFE!

A product of a love greater than any brother-sister bond (or any state law), Mr. Miyagi was born to Ursula Fangburn and Francois Miyagi on October 12th, 1970 in a dumpster near Niagra Falls.

Miyagi had a tough time growing up, a lonely bastard child from the wrong side of the tracks. His only friends- a crack whore named Sadie, and a scooter he stole from the the lost and found of the Jehovah's Witness Kingdom hall. When he wasn't busy riding a passed out Sadie, he was busy riding his scooter.

As if school wasn't hard enough, puberty hit Miyagi at age 17, and it hit him hard. Any more hair, and he could have doubled as Chewbaca in the next Star Wars film (ironic isn't it, that he seems to be balding in all of his photos?).

Along with a massive case of Sasquatch-itis, puberty left Miyagi questioning his sexuality, and why he liked to dress in women's clothing.

Luckily for him, when he graduated highschool at age 23, there was place he could go, and be himself sexually. It was a magical place for Miyagi, a place that few dare go. A place where he could be free to spread his love, his legs, and his many, many social diseases. That place... Wisconsin!

Today Miyagi has settled down to a life of homo-erotic films, penicillin shots, and rogaine. He met his life partner, Jo-Jo on the set of his film, "Wax on, Whack off". Due to the modern scientific miracle that is electrolysis, he is relative free of his werewolf like fuzz, and enjoys leather, latex, and sexually suggestive foods.

Mr. Miyagi, of Sheboygan, Wisconsin, bastian of hope to viral and bacterial infections everywhere, this is your life!

Lecter's Little Bitch
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Has anyone seen Gunzlinger's picture? Ever wonder how he got to be so big :bigmike:? Is it the nutrition packed foods in South Dakota? I've always wondered.

After conducting many exhausting hours of research, I came across a website which hold Gunzlinger's family secret. Apparently Gunzlinger's father, Papa Gunz , owned a restaurant. And below is one of its advertisement found in a local newspaper:

"Got an animal you can’t keep?
    Unexpected pregnancy from your sheep?
    No need to worry you can relax
    Zebras, lions, dogs or cats
    Let me take them off your hands
    I’ll make a new dish on demand
    No part of a beast will go uneaten
    Gunzlinger’s cuisine can’t be beaten
    Ears, noses, tails and heels
    Rest assure I’ll make some tasty meals"

in charge of you
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Good job! Voting open until 12 midnight eastern!

Lecter's Little Bitch
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    gunz

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    good match MM

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    good job guys
    For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    MM, I'm impressed. That first one was hilarious. Just LOOKING at it was hilarious. It was like overkill ridiculous to the nth degree, two pronged funny.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Very good, guys!

so, who wants my vote? It's for sale if one of you guys wants it. PM me. :)

Lecter's Little Bitch
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    What's the bidding start at?

Lecter's Little Bitch
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Originally posted by Mr.Reality
    MM, I'm impressed. That first one was hilarious. Just LOOKING at it was hilarious. It was like overkill ridiculous to the nth degree, two pronged funny.
    Coming from you, it's a heck of a compliment. Thanks MR!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    The ultimate song was playing when I read these posts...Neil Young...

"I heard fighting..and bullwhips cracking..and how long, how long, hoooow long.....

Damn, I wish this went on a little longer...you guys ROCK!!! LOL!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Absolutely :angry:ing hilarious!!!! Great job, both of you!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    When does this vote end??? I'm getting bored over here.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Don't you have some cows to rub out? :pow:

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I thought I hired YOU to do that, Fat Tony! Didn't you get the cash yet?

Lecter's Little Bitch
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    It ends in 2 minutes. I guess gunz won.

in charge of you
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    It's over! Gunz wins by 1 vote!