14: How much will Sanders help the D-line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Syderick
    • Apr 2006

14: How much will Sanders help the D-line?

How coach Bob Sanders' style of coaching is working with the defensive line:

3,000,000th post on BZ!

• trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Re: 14: How much will Sanders help the D-line?

ahhh that's good propaganda. i'm as skeptical about the team's performance as anyone, but you read something about a line coach that could get a bunch of underacheiving, high motor guys, and it makes you want to believe. I hope Sanders emphasis on technique instead of heart is the thing these guys need to be able to get to the QB.

Comment

• Mahdi
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by trapezeus
      ahhh that's good propaganda. i'm as skeptical about the team's performance as anyone, but you read something about a line coach that could get a bunch of underacheiving, high motor guys, and it makes you want to believe. I hope Sanders emphasis on technique instead of heart is the thing these guys need to be able to get to the QB.
      I think its technique as well as heart rather than instead of.

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

fair enough Mahdi. It just seems that every coach we bring in that is suppose to have succeeded like Sam Wchye, struggled here. i like to believe sanders is going to right this ship, but i have my reservations.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Didn't the Bills try this with the OL and McNally a few years back? Coaches aren't miracle workers- they can't take chicken **** and turn it into chicken salad.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• casdhf
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
            Didn't the Bills try this with the OL and McNally a few years back? Coaches aren't miracle workers- they can't take chicken **** and turn it into chicken salad.
            We don't have chicken ****. We have underachievers. Schobel, Maybin, Stroud, and McCargo were all first rounders. Kelsay and Denney were 2nds. There is the talent there, we just need to see production.
            Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
            cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by casdhf
              We don't have chicken ****. We have underachievers. Schobel, Maybin, Stroud, and McCargo were all first rounders. Kelsay and Denney were 2nds. There is the talent there, we just need to see production.
              McNally had Mike Williams- he was a first rounder. I really don't think the talent is there. Schobel's not an underachiever- he was an overachiever for a few seasons and now he's showing his true colors. Kelsay, Denney, and McCargo were just bad picks by a franchise that doesn't know how to draft. I'll give you Stroud, and it's way too early to tell on Maybin.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• casdhf
                • Jul 2002

You can't deny that Mike WIlliams had talent. His problem was that his talent couldn't overcome his tendency to be a fat, lazy sack of ****.
                Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

Sanders will get a lot more from McCargo than Krumrie and Kollar, who were basically yellers and screamers. I look for McCargo to be a contributor this year.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• BillsWin
                    man amongst boys
                    • Oct 2008

nix and sanders were two great front office moves
                    I am The Batman.

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by casdhf
                      You can't deny that Mike WIlliams had talent. His problem was that his talent couldn't overcome his tendency to be a fat, lazy sack of ****.
                      ok you got me there.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                      X