• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • realdealryan
    realdealrex
    • Nov 2005

Mike Shanahan

Did I miss something?

He's spending time in Steelers camp and then Patriots camp. WTF.? Learning, auditioning, interviewing?

• Ickybaluky
    • Jul 2003

Re: Mike Shanahan

Shanahan has said he plans on taking the year off before returning to coaching in 2010. However, he isn't going to be sitting around. He said he has been watching lots of film and brushing up on some X-and-O stuff. He is going to visit some teams to study what they do, in both the NFL and college. He basically wants to get away from the salary cap and personnel stuff a head coach has to deal with, but use the -time to study the game from an X-and-O point of view. Kind of a spending a year doing doctorate-level thesis work on the game.

Comment

• The Popcorn
      Cincinatti > Buffalo
      • Jun 2009

I think he's looking at other coaches as well. He may want to get a closer look at them to have an idea who he wants to assemble when he takes on a head coaching job down the road.
      The Popcorn and Terrell Owens are coming to a town near you.

Comment

• Mike13
        • Aug 2005

If Senile old Ralph is smart he'll dump Juaron and make a play for Ratahan

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mike13
          If Senile old Ralph is smart he'll dump Juaron and make a play for Ratahan

it'll never happen. the Old Fart wants a yes man.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
          X