• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

HOF games

Don't they keep track of stats for these games? I can't find any.
    I deleted the game I had DVR'd and forgot to check something.

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • The last buffalo fan
    I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
    • Sep 2004

Re: HOF games

what in particular? I think I saw them some where.
    The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

my computer just went nuts in Google so I had to restart it. If you can find the link, I would appreciate it.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• psubills62
        Legendary Zoner
        • Sep 2008

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
        "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
        - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

Thanks! I remembered a bunch of penalties but wasn't sure how many we had. Not bad, only 3. Also, I can't remember who got sacked. I fast fwd through a lot of it because I half watched it live when I had company over. It only tells who did the sacking, but that's ok, it gives info on other stuff I wanted to look at.

Comment

Working...
          X