31-3 Bills!
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• psubills62
      Legendary Zoner
      • Sep 2008

Re: Nest week against N.O. we will find out

The thing that makes me hesitate is this: New Orleans had a similarly AMAZING offense last year. But they were only 8-8. Why is that?

New Orleans can be beaten. The key is our offense being efficient on drives and not turning the ball over. Here's a stat for you: both of the QB's New Orleans has faced so far have thrown THREE interceptions against the Saints. Both of them (Matt Stafford and Kevin Kolb) are very inexperienced QB's.

New Orleans scores a lot. Part of that is due to a great offense. But part of it is because they get so many opportunities off of turnovers. We have to tire out their defense and keep the offense off the field with long drives and lots of scoring.
      "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
      - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

If no additional injuries in practice this week...42 - 21 NO
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Discotrish
          Raging hypocrite and resident troll
          • Nov 2003

Originally posted by jerhwt
          now I do believe that a good part of our past problems have been because of coaching, however I will say that when they do allow the team to go for the big play that the players have to make the play. TO dropped a perfect pass that went right through his hands, and the fumble by jackson was just uncalled for. nobody was even near the ball, the defender was around his ankle.
          Don't forget the block missed on that play. I don't like Jauron as a coach, and I think if this team succeeds it will be in spite of him. And why does every Lindell field goal look shaky? I agree New Orleans will be quite the test.

It's rare to have a lead in the first quarter and have the feeling I can get up and get a snack.

Trent Edwards' hair is looking very Losmanlike lately. But if we keep winning that's fine with me.

Anyone know how JP is doing in the minors? Did that league start up yet?

Patti
          Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

Comment

• Mike13
            • Aug 2005

Brees seems pretty damned determined to get that record, I wouldnt be suprised if he throws 6 Tds again.

Comment

• Discotrish
              Raging hypocrite and resident troll
              • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Mike13
              Brees seems pretty damned determined to get that record, I wouldnt be suprised if he throws 6 Tds again.
              Or 3 TDs and 3 INTs.

Patti
              Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

Comment

Working...
              X