• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

WTF is up with Special Teams?

Yes, they had the TD and pinned the ball inside the 5, plus pretty good punt coverage.

They also had a fumble and either 3 or 4 penalties. In fact, they've had a penalty in every single game so far.

And I'm so sick of Roscoe Parrish. I don't understand this guy. He dances too much and doesn't run straight ahead. It's his 5th year in the league, yet he still thinks he's going to double back twice and get around the edge like he's back at Miami playing Florida International University or something. I can't wait until we get some guys off of injuries/suspensions so we can let McKelvin and Jackson handle returns.
    Last edited by OpIv37; 09-27-2009, 09:31 PM.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • psubills62
    Legendary Zoner
    • Sep 2008

Re: WTF is up with Special Teams?

Originally posted by OpIv37
    Yes, they had the TD and pinned the ball inside the 5, plus pretty good punt coverage.

They also had a fumble and either 3 or 4 penalties. In fact, they've had a penalty in every single game so far.

And I'm so sick of Roscoe Parrish. I don't understand this guy. He dances too much and doesn't run straight ahead. It's his 4th year in the league, yet he still thinks he's going to double back twice and get around the edge like he's back at Miami playing Florida International University or something. I can't wait until we get some guys off of injuries/suspensions so we can let McKelvin and Jackson handle returns.
    THANK you. Parrish is awful, provides nothing to this team anymore. Our special teams were the only decent part of this team, now it looks as though every other team has passed us by in that regard.

They need to quit with the penalties and they need to realize that Parrish should be inactive.
    "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
    - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
      Defies all logic
      • Oct 2006

I thought that Roscoe could once generate a 3rd-4th pick for us, but he isn't the same player anymore. Right now we'd be lucky to get a 7th for him.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

Hmmm, people are starting to come around. I get a lot of **** for stuff that people end up realizing...later.

Comment

• hydro
          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
          Hmmm, people are starting to come around. I get a lot of **** for stuff that people end up realizing...later.
          Congrats, you won the Billszone. Hope it makes your wonderful life that much more fulfilling.
          BERNIAC!

Comment

• Owen DeBoard
            • Sep 2007

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
            Just like you need to come around about Aaron Schobel. You talk about how much he sucks and this and that and the guy already has 2 sacks an int returned for a TD and a forced fumble that he recovered himself. Not to metion all those plays came on Tom Brady and Drew Brees. So dont be such a hypocrite.
            To be the man you got to beat the man!

Comment

• Stoneludlow
              aka: STONEHENGE
              • May 2005

Yet if it weren't for ST the Saints march out with a shutout.
              This has been a "View From the 'STONEHENGE'"

Comment

• Owen DeBoard
                • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Stoneludlow
                Yet if it weren't for ST the Saints march out with a shutout.
                Very true.
                To be the man you got to beat the man!

Comment

Working...
                X