X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mchurchfie
    • Jul 2002

If I Was TO, I Wouldn't Want To Be Here Anymore

WTF, the media is dogging him out every chance they get just to get a story. Fans hitting him in the head with popcorn and worst of all he is hardly being implemented in the gameplan by are brilliant coaches and cowardly QB. He tries to stay quiet and he gets flack for that, but yet if he says two words they get twisted all around and misinterpreted. I agree with what Thurman Thomas said on his show. He needs to speak up and start complaining about not being used enough and the coaching staff has to get him as many touches as they can, rather it be an endaround or short hitch or whatever. That's the trouble with this team, everyone tries to be so politically correct and not say anything or rock the boat. They are all too pussy to speak their mind alittle, everyone just collecting a paycheck. Well, I will put money on it that TO won't resign with Buffalo. He's keeping his mouth shut also. He's collecting his 6 mill, and is out the door. He'll probably be playing with the Patsies next year and torching the **** out of our secondary. The media and our coaches make me sick to my stomach. Everytime I hear Jauron going um, um, um on the radio I want to smash that ****er against the wall. This should be a great time for us having TO. We should have been shredding secondaries with him right from the start of the season. We finally have a player who actually gives a **** and gets mad when he loses. The media should be encouraging good conduct from him at interviews instead of antagonizing him. My God, at least the guy is trying to do the right thing, they could cut him a break!
    Sorry for the rant.
    My Band
    daveviterna.com

• The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Re: If I Was TO, I Wouldn't Want To Be Here Anymore

TO didnt want to be here in the first place.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• mchurchfie
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mchurchfie
      WTF, the media is dogging him out every chance they get just to get a story. Fans hitting him in the head with popcorn and worst of all he is hardly being implemented in the gameplan by are brilliant coaches and cowardly QB. He tries to stay quiet and he gets flack for that, but yet if he says two words they get twisted all around and misinterpreted. I agree with what Thurman Thomas said on his show. He needs to speak up and start complaining about not being used enough and the coaching staff has to get him as many touches as they can, rather it be an endaround or short hitch or whatever. That's the trouble with this team, everyone tries to be so politically correct and not say anything or rock the boat. They are all too pussy to speak their mind alittle, everyone just collecting a paycheck. Well, I will put money on it that TO won't resign with Buffalo. He's keeping his mouth shut also. He's collecting his 6 mill, and is out the door. He'll probably be playing with the Patsies next year and torching the **** out of our secondary. The media and our coaches make me sick to my stomach. Everytime I hear Jauron going um, um, um on the radio I want to smash that ****er against the wall. This should be a great time for us having TO. We should have been shredding secondaries with him right from the start of the season. We finally have a player who actually gives a **** and gets mad when he loses. The media should be encouraging good conduct from him at interviews instead of antagonizing him. My God, at least the guy is trying to do the right thing, they could cut him a break!
      Sorry for the rant.
      I agree, this was like him doing community service for a year to help his image a little. But we might as well try and get the best out of him while he is here instead of the absolute worst. It's getting ****ing REDICULOUS already.
      My Band
      daveviterna.com

Comment

• mchurchfie
        • Jul 2002

The only ones that have treated him any good thus far are the fans, other than those *******s that threw the popcorn at him.
        My Band
        daveviterna.com

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

TO has too much at stake to be the vocal guy on a team he's just visiting. Who can blame him? he doesn't want to get hurt on a bad team when the last contract will show up next year.

Comment

• The King
            • Jun 2004

That's why I am kind of numb to this. TO is being the politically correct guy because he has to, its all about next season for TO.

Its like your kids behaving in front of the baby sitter because the parents just got home, but the entire time they were gone it was chaos.

IMO TO doesn't care about Buffalo or the Bills, to be honest its embarassing.
            Last edited by The King; 09-30-2009, 02:48 PM.
            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
            It was all
            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• Hemlepp53
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MBBedard
              That's why I am kind of numb to this. TO is being the politically correct guy because he has to, its all about next season for TO.

Its like your kids behaving in front of the baby sitter because the parents just got home, but the entire time they were gone it was chaos.

Man.. I hope your wrong. That would kill me. I have become acustom to seeing TO in a Bills Jersey (on Madded 2014 season Fran Mode). I hope we dont screw this up. It will be the first time in his career that he has been non productive and it isnt his fault.

Who would want to play here if thats the case for TO imagine a avg. WR with the choice to head to Buffalo or another city....
              @Hemlepp53

Comment

• The King
                • Jun 2004

I hope I am wrong... but right now that's how I feel about the scenario
                It was all

Comment

• trapezeus
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Oct 2004

i get the sense the bills offense can put up some big throws down in miami against their defense. peyton killed them in only a few plays. and he dunked short passes that went for long gains.

i think they are going to get him the WR's the ball. that's my hope at least. if they can make Miami throw, they'll win this game. if they get into a battle of wits with miami, they'll stuff their 1-2 running attack down our throats and just grind the clock out.

Comment

• mchurchfie
                    • Jul 2002

I hope I am wrong... but right now that's how I feel about the scenario
                    I think you are pretty much in the ballpark Mike. This is just a stopoff point for TO. This situation and how everything is transpiring is truly an embarrassment and really highlights our fumbling, bumbling FO and coaching staff.
                    My Band
                    daveviterna.com

Comment

• mchurchfie
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus
                      i get the sense the bills offense can put up some big throws down in miami against their defense. peyton killed them in only a few plays. and he dunked short passes that went for long gains.

i think they are going to get him the WR's the ball. that's my hope at least. if they can make Miami throw, they'll win this game. if they get into a battle of wits with miami, they'll stuff their 1-2 running attack down our throats and just grind the clock out.
                      They will put a safety over top on Evans and TO and you can bank on it that Edwards won't even look at them the whole game. That's his MO. DCs can count on his predictability and gameplan around that. He might throw one or two obligatory longballs and that will be it.
                      Last edited by mchurchfie; 09-30-2009, 03:16 PM.
                      My Band
                      daveviterna.com

Comment

• The King
                        • Jun 2004

Maybe TO is the catalyst that brings all this to the surface and forces change. But that is just wishful thinking.
                        It was all

Comment

• mchurchfie
                          • Jul 2002

Maybe TO is the catalyst that brings all this to the surface and forces change. But that is just wishful thinking.
                          That's what I am thinking or hoping too. That's why I wish he would start speaking and shaking **** up alittle. I can't wait to hear what he really has to say about this team next year when he is playing for someone else.
                          My Band
                          daveviterna.com

Comment

• ddaryl
                            Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                            • Jan 2005

what more can you expect when your give a loser coach a contract extension and haven't sniffed the playoffs in 10 years.

Who else wants to come here. The only FA's who did come here were 2nd and 3rd tier FA's everyone else gave us the finger... and of course TO who had little to no choice

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                              Defies all logic
                              • Oct 2006

No worries, he will not be resigning here anyways, hahah.

Comment

Working...
                              X