• Syderick
    • Apr 2006

Owens goes on inoffensive in answering questions

How Owens reacted to the press:

3,000,000th post on BZ!

• DMBcrew36
    • Feb 2005

Re: Owens goes on inoffensive in answering questions

The media, specifically Buffalo media, needs to get off his nuts over Sunday's post-game presser. They should've never been on his nuts to begin with. OBVIOUSLY he was going to be pissed after the game, and here they are trying to incense him more! I would've been furious after the Saints game and I would've been in no mood to talk either. I would've been the same way.

He was much more calm, cool, and collected today, which is expected. I know after the Saints game I was furious for hours and it wasn't until the next morning that I was over it. Terrell just needed time to digest everything and do the same.
    Last edited by DMBcrew36; 09-30-2009, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
      Making Spirits Bright
      • Mar 2006

Why does everyone have to get so friggin BORING when they come to Buffalo???

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
        Defies all logic
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho
        Why does everyone have to get so friggin BORING when they come to Buffalo???
        Are you hoping for the **** fit, Joe?

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
          Making Spirits Bright
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by PECKERWOOD
          Are you hoping for the **** fit, Joe?
          More than anything in the World! It seems like this team has just accepted mediocrity for 4 years now. We lose heart breakers, and Jauron shakes the opponents hands and has a monotone presser. **** that, I'm sick of it. The biggest reason I was excited for the TO signing was for his blowups. At least he shows that he wants to win.

Would you be upset if you were Terrell Owens right now? I sure as hell would be...

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
            • Mar 2004

Well said TO your growing up a bit keep working hard and stay positive and it will come and if not oh well you can only do you and no one else.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
              Defies all logic
              • Oct 2006

More than anything in the World! It seems like this team has just accepted mediocrity for 4 years now. We lose heart breakers, and Jauron shakes the opponents hands and has a monotone presser. **** that, I'm sick of it. The biggest reason I was excited for the TO signing was for his blowups. At least he shows that he wants to win.

Would you be upset if you were Terrell Owens right now? I sure as hell would be...
              No ****, I was hoping TO would do the same and expose Jauron for the pussy that he is.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                Making Spirits Bright
                • Mar 2006

Originally posted by PECKERWOOD
                No ****, I was hoping TO would do the same and expose Jauron for the pussy that he is.
                Christ, I mean somebody has to soon, right??? It can't go on like this forever...

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                  Defies all logic
                  • Oct 2006

Christ, I mean somebody has to soon, right??? It can't go on like this forever...
                  It's not like Ralph is going to hold Dicky accountable, atleast TO may force him into making sound game day decisions.

Comment

Working...
                  X