• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Lecter
    Zero for Zero!
    • Mar 2003

Re: So, MNF

But that is asuming he does not have hatred of Favre.

I have always loved Brett. He plays the game like it should be played. Brady is a great QB, no doubt. But you would never see Favre turn to the ref and cry for a call like Brady.

I also hate the games Favre has played the last two years.

But his Sears commercial is funnier than ****.
    Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      But that is asuming he does not have hatred of Favre.

I have always loved Brett. He plays the game like it should be played. Brady is a great QB, no doubt. But you would never see Favre turn to the ref and cry for a call like Brady.

I also hate the games Favre has played the last two years.

But his Sears commercial is funnier than ****.
      really...have you read this thread

I mean really...he brought up his pain killer addiction...really??

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
        It is fair to the person I asked. I asked one guy...plain and simple.... trying to see how much he is clouded by his apparent hatred of Favre.
        RS fully knows that on the field Favre is a better option than Edwards, and that's not saying much either. You're also basing his "apparent hatred" of Favre on things that you seem to disregard. Are we ok to then assume about you that you encourage his yearly antics for any player? Or is that too much "apparent love" of Favre?
        COMING SOON...
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

really...have you read this thread

I mean really...he brought up his pain killer addiction...really??
          Was he or was he not addicted to pain killers? To act like that doesnt matter is crap, it was a complete PR nightmare for the Packers.
          COMING SOON...

Comment

• LtFinFan66
            • Mar 2005

i asked RS...the rest of you please butt the **** out...thank you

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

i asked RS...the rest of you please butt the **** out...thank you

How about instead you can stick your request where the sun dont shine. If you're going to be a baby and get defensive about it then don't post your opinion.

Jesus its like having a discussion with a three year old. And please feel free to neg me again, it hurt so damn much the first time! I think I may feel a tear coming on...wait...no...just some dust in my eye. My bad.
              COMING SOON...

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                How about instead you can stick your request where the sun dont shine. If you're going to be a baby and get defensive about it then don't post your opinion.

Jesus its like having a discussion with a three year old. And please feel free to neg me again, it hurt so damn much the first time! I think I may feel a tear coming on...wait...no...just some dust in my eye. My bad.
                screw you...I am tired of your crap. I asked RS, not you.....Sometimes people seriously need to mind their own business. I have never been anything but helpful to you around draft guide time. and you act like this...whatever
                Last edited by LtFinFan66; 10-06-2009, 10:53 AM.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

screw you...I am tired of your crap. I asked RS, not you
                  Screw you? Ouch, tos attack from a mod...tsk, tsk. Even I know better than that and I barely ever followed the rules.

Public Message Board Im allowed to post wherever about whatever. Whether you like it or not.
                  COMING SOON...

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                    • Mar 2005

why did you come back exactly? Welcome for the past help with pics for your draft guide.
                    Last edited by LtFinFan66; 10-06-2009, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• RockStar36
                      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                      • Sep 2004

The Favre/Edwards question is humorous.

Of course Favre is a better option as a football player. I'd almost rather have Losman at this point over Edwards. I'm not questioning his skills, although I just wish people looked at him a little more objectively.

For instance, opening day in Miami last year. Everyone loves his one long touchdown but really? REALLY? He heaved the ball up into heavy coverage and the WR made a good catch. That pass gets picked off 8 out of 10 times probably and somehow it was such a great play by the legend. That is what I'm sick of.

You're damn right I brought up the pain killers. Nobody else wants to, they just bury it and pretend it didn't happen. He isn't this good old farmboy that everybody wants to paint him as. He's a dick. I'll even say that I remember years ago that it was rumored Packers players were pissed at him because he was hurting the team for the sake of his starting streak. Hell, he definitely did it in NY last year.

Let's leave everything before this season alone.

This year he says he is done and informs the Vikings. They prepare Rosenfels/Jackson for the starting gig. Favre changes his mind AGAIN (or just wanted to skip training camp) and the Vikings reward him with a big two year deal. What Favre did was say, "I want to play but I don't want to go to camp and work like every other member of the team has to do". Then the Vikings again award him with being a captain. So they have now told their players, it's ok to skip camp and pull all this crap as long as you're good. If I were the Vikings players, I'd be pissed. I don't like Rosenfels or Jackson, but they got completely ****ed over.
                      Last edited by RockStar36; 10-06-2009, 10:58 AM.

D & S Sports

Comment

• DraftBoy
                        Administrator
                        • Jul 2002

why did you come back exactly? Welcome for the past help with pics for your draft guide.
                        I was bored, and I got back home after months away.

I thanked and credited you for your past help, what more do you want? Finding pics isnt the equivalent and finding some golden ticket. Secondly I didnt even attack so get your panties out of the wad. I simply called attention to the fact that was RS has mentioned has been off the field issues coupled with on the field mistakes which you asked for him to list. Then you come out of LF with some off the wall question akin to telling somebody they are the smartest kid in class of special needs children. I mean come on, if you want to talk about Favre then talk about Favre, but don't expect everyone to glorify him. He has plenty of haters and he's earned many of them. If you love the guy, you love him, if you hate him, you hate him. What the hell is the difference? He's still a HOF QB.
                        COMING SOON...

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                          • Mar 2005

I didn't defend his wishy-washy stuff. Simply his play currently with a healthy throwing arm. that was my point. he can still sling the rock with the best of them

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                            I was bored, and I got back home after months away.

I thanked and credited you for your past help, what more do you want? Finding pics isnt the equivalent and finding some golden ticket. Secondly I didnt even attack so get your panties out of the wad. I simply called attention to the fact that was RS has mentioned has been off the field issues coupled with on the field mistakes which you asked for him to list. Then you come out of LF with some off the wall question akin to telling somebody they are the smartest kid in class of special needs children. I mean come on, if you want to talk about Favre then talk about Favre, but don't expect everyone to glorify him. He has plenty of haters and he's earned many of them. If you love the guy, you love him, if you hate him, you hate him. What the hell is the difference? He's still a HOF QB.
                            I was simply talking about his skill throwing the football. The other stuff I wasn't discussing at this time. Sorry but I was really impressed last night

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

I didn't defend his wishy-washy stuff. Simply his play currently with a healthy throwing arm. that was my point. he can still sling the rock with the best of them
                              Nobody disagreed with that, but you also have to account for his two years in GB prior to his final year there. His last play with the Packers and how he totally fell apart at the end of last year as well. He has played lights out so far and its been fun to watch. He looks like the Favre of old but can anybody really have confidence that its going to last at this point?
                              COMING SOON...

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                                • Mar 2005

I negged Lecter too so it wasn't personal DB

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘