Adam Scheffter says we are stuck with Jauron.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djjimkelly
    • Apr 2003

Re: Adam Scheffter says we are stuck with Jauron.

we need to all look at this as a positive i truly do not think DICK is capable of winning more then 2 or 3 more games this season.

SO........ HOPEFULLY

4-12 nets us a top 1-2 pick

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      Ugh.

And Scheffter is usually spot on.

that was my exact thought when i read the title of this thread.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Demon
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by djjimkelly
        we need to all look at this as a positive i truly do not think DICK is capable of winning more then 2 or 3 more games this season.

SO........ HOPEFULLY

4-12 nets us a top 1-2 pick
        Will the Bills pay a top 3 pick?

My guess we trade down.
        Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• historypete
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
          You have nobody with any kind of experience who is worth even giving a shot. Fewell is having a good year, April is having a bad year, and AVP well I dont think he even deserves to be an OC right now.

No matter if they make any of the coordinators the head coach the results won't change so what's the point? You make this kind of a change to improve your team, I dont see that happening at this point. The season is lost, lets ride it out and concentrate on the offseason.
          I completely agree that we need to concentrate on the offseason. In my opinon one way to do that is letting Jauron go now. By doing so you show the fan base that there will some semblance of a new direction, rather than having to wait the entire year and hoping we can him.

Here is an example of what I mean. Say, some how and yes this is a stretch, but they catch fire at the end of the season and end 6-10 or 7-9 again. Well it will be very easy for this organization to say, well we had a lot of injuries, the guys didn't give up on him so we are keeping Jauron. I don't even want that senario to come into play, not in the least bit. You fire him now and replace him with anyone. Again, I know the season is done. I can accept that. I've accepted that since the preaseason. I'm not looking for this team to get better. I'm looking to the offseason that is why I fire Jauron now.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
            Making Spirits Bright
            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
            Citing that Ralph Wilson doesn't believe in firing coaches mid-stream, and the reality that there is nobody better on the staff to replace him, Scheffter believes that Jauron will keep his job til the end of the year.

He did comment that fans in Orchard Park aren't going to stand for it but there is not alot they can do.
            I swear to god, if we stick with Jauron until the end of the year, and then promote from within, I'm going to have a conniption.

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by historypete
              I completely agree that we need to concentrate on the offseason. In my opinon one way to do that is letting Jauron go now. By doing so you show the fan base that there will some semblance of a new direction, rather than having to wait the entire year and hoping we can him.

Here is an example of what I mean. Say, some how and yes this is a stretch, but they catch fire at the end of the season and end 6-10 or 7-9 again. Well it will be very easy for this organization to say, well we had a lot of injuries, the guys didn't give up on him so we are keeping Jauron. I don't even want that senario to come into play, not in the least bit. You fire him now and replace him with anyone. Again, I know the season is done. I can accept that. I've accepted that since the preaseason. I'm not looking for this team to get better. I'm looking to the offseason that is why I fire Jauron now.
              I see your point but I think your 6-10, 7-9 nightmare scenario is more likely under a Fewell or April than it is under Jauron who has appeared to have lost this team and has little to no shot at motivating them and getting them back.
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• historypete
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                I see your point but I think your 6-10, 7-9 nightmare scenario is more likely under a Fewell or April than it is under Jauron who has appeared to have lost this team and has little to no shot at motivating them and getting them back.
                Possibly. Regardless, I just hope there is a major house cleaning at the end of the year. I don't care how it happens as long as it happens.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                  • Jul 2002

This is disgusting.

Comment

• Aliceinchainsbills15
                    • Oct 2009

Citing that Ralph Wilson doesn't believe in firing coaches mid-stream, and the reality that there is nobody better on the staff to replace him, Scheffter believes that Jauron will keep his job til the end of the year.

He did comment that fans in Orchard Park aren't going to stand for it but there is not alot they can do.
                    We need to revolt! HAHA jk. This blows.
                    I'M ON A BOAT!
                    Proud Bills fan since 2002
                    F***ing s*** up since 1990

Metallica is awesome. Period.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                      This is disgusting.

can i have your ticket?
                      Originally posted by yordad
                      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                        • Jul 2002

NO

Comment

• Dr. Pepper
                          • Apr 2008

LOL

Comment

• Dr. Pepper
                            • Apr 2008

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                            can i have your ticket?
                            u can have mine if i dont feel up to wasting my time on nov 1st

Comment

• trapezeus
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Oct 2004

this whole thing makes me want to curse. what the **** ralph? none of your beliefs amount to jack ****. honestly. you wanted continuity. nothing came from that. you don't believe in firing midseason. nothing came from that. what the **** ralph. i ****ing hate this organization. make one real ****ing move and stop pussying out and talk about moving.

i hope his casket has "loser" tatooed onto it when he goes. he has tortured a fan base who has asked for nothing more than a ******* playoff appearance. what a douchebag. move the team...i don't even care anymore. cash in and spend that beautiful money.

Comment

• OpIv37
                                Acid Douching Asswipe
                                • Sep 2002

Charlie Casserly said the same thing on the NFL Today pre-game show yesterday. Damn.
                                MiKiDo Facebook
                                MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                                X