Has the Bills defense ever kept back to back opponents under 100 yards passing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Has the Bills defense ever kept back to back opponents under 100 yards passing?

Anybody?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • psubills62
    Legendary Zoner
    • Sep 2008

Re: Has the Bills defense ever kept back to back opponents under 100 yards passing?

I don't know, but these past two games, despite going 1-1, is sure making our passing defense look TERRIFIC in the stats. That and the game against Brees.
    "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
    - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
      • Mar 2004

Re: Has the Bills defense ever kept back to back opponents under 100 yards passing?

Is it the coverage or the opposing QB's though?

Comment

• Syderick
        • Apr 2006

It's kind of flawed, when the opponent rushes for over 150 yards. Still props up to the pass defense though.
        Last edited by Syderick; 10-18-2009, 08:25 PM.
        3,000,000th post on BZ!

Comment

• Mad Bomber
          • Jul 2002

They kept them to 13 points.

Comment

• Typ0
            honey pie
            • Jul 2002

so we hold them in passing and let them get 300 yards rushing. Great.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

A Bills D?

I don't know for sure but I wouldn't be surprised if the 03 or 04 team did it, or even Wade's d.

A jauron d? Definitely not
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                Peterman Sucks!
                • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Canadian'eh!

Drew Brees looked very pedestrian against us.

Tom Brady looked very pedestrian against us.

I don't think you can 100% blame the opposing QBs.

We've been fairly solid in pass defense, surprisingly.

Comment

• Billz_fan
                  • Jan 2003

Hey I see you used the new AV mikey showed you. You know that would make a good billboard message.

2000-2009 A decade of failure
                  The fans deserve better Mr Wilson.

Or something similar
                  The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• Night Train
                    Retired - On Several Levels
                    • Jul 2005

It's the QB handing off to a RB that shreds us for 200 + yards. Hell, I could do that and throw 5 INT's coming off the couch.
                    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Buffalogic
                      Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                      • Feb 2006

If we had a competent qb, like any of the top 10 qbs in the league our team would be badass. It's a crime Evans doesn't get the ball more. If he was on a team like the steelers or the eagles he'd be going off big time every week.

Comment

• Typ0
                        honey pie
                        • Jul 2002

I pretty much agree with you. It's so frustrating to watch this team struggle because of QB play...

Originally posted by Wagon Circler 22
                        If we had a competent qb, like any of the top 10 qbs in the league our team would be badass. It's a crime Evans doesn't get the ball more. If he was on a team like the steelers or the eagles he'd be going off big time every week.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

this has been the best D so far since Dicks era. They have given the ball back to our O so many times this season only to have their efforts screwed by our O. Considering the injuries this D has taken, they've done one hell of a job.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• DraftBoy
                            Administrator
                            • Jul 2002

Perry Fewell for all the critcism he's deserved has done a hell of a job this year. He deserves a lot of credit.
                            COMING SOON...
                            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Typ0
                              honey pie
                              • Jul 2002

I can't understand how at least some people can't get a little bit of a feeling that DJ might be a winner here if he could get some production out of the QB position. It just tears at me that it could be the case. Yeah, he chose TE I guess. But what's to say the boys upstairs aren't the ones calling the shots on who gets drafted and put on the team at the QB position. I know I've been clamoring for years now to put a guy in there who has proven he can play. It's the only way we're ever going to know how far off we really are. There just is no way you are going to have a QB go on the field and shoot down the team efforts and you are going to win. The QB doesn't have to be great (it would be nice though) but he can't play like crap either.

Comment

Working...
                              X