• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloBlitz83
    We play to win the game!
    • Oct 2009

Updates on Edwards?

Any word if he'll be ok to play Sunday? They said Wednesday, a decision would come.
  • DMBcrew36
    • Feb 2005

Re: Updates on Edwards?

Trent Edwards did not practice today. He didn't even watch the practice. The other injured Bills missing practice at least watched.

There's strong indication that Fitz will start Sunday, but nothing confirmed.
    Last edited by DMBcrew36; 10-21-2009, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

You need to play Edwards as the starter. Even if he doesn't practice, but still can go on Sunday, than you play him.

This idea that Fitzpatrick is something better is stupid. Edwards was 5 for 5 until he got hurt. There is a better reason to believe that we would have not only won the game with Edwards but maybe not have had to go to overtime to do it.

A guy that only completes 41% of his passes and posts 51 QB rating didn't win you the game.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DMBcrew36
        Trent Edwards did not practice today. He didn't even watch the practice. The other injured Bills missing practice at least watched.

really?

Donte Whitner Questionable Oct 21
        Comment: Whitner (ankle) was not in attendance at Wednesday's practice, BuffaloBills.com reports.

Comment

• yordad
          • Dec 2007

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
          You need to play Edwards as the starter. Even if he doesn't practice, but still can go on Sunday, than you play him.

This idea that Fitzpatrick is something better is stupid. Edwards was 5 for 5 until he got hurt. There is a better reason to believe that we would have not only won the game with Edwards but maybe not have had to go to overtime to do it.

A guy that only completes 41% of his passes and posts 51 QB rating didn't win you the game.
          Dude, if your going to bring up stats, try not to bring up such stupid ones.
          "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• yordad
            • Dec 2007

To answer the question, the Bills know Trent is injured, however they have yet to locate the injury.
            "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

Working...
            X