X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DMBcrew36
    • Feb 2005

Toronto fans enjoy their visits to Buffalo

BUFFALO – Growing up in Toronto, you get a very specific vision of the closest American city to the south, thanks in large part to the local feeds of American network TV stations. The Buffalo of my youth was filled with ads for Tops Friendly Market, the Lockport-Gambino Ford car dealership and, of course, Cellino & Barnes, personal injury attorneys.

(At one point a couple years ago, Cellino & Barnes traumatically split up, but have since seen the light and reunited).

Therefore, it’s always fun to make the hour-and-a-half drive down the highway to Buffalo to take in a Sabres game every once in a while, which is exactly what me and web editor Edward Fraser did on the weekend.

Nice, but f*** Cellino & Barnes... I'm sick of those ambulance chasers, with their lame, annoying ads - they're the last people I would call.
    Last edited by DMBcrew36; 10-26-2009, 11:37 AM.
  • SabreEleven
    • Aug 2002

Re: Toronto fans enjoy their visits to Buffalo

I feel sorry for the kids with diabetes...they aren't getting **** this year if they have to count on Roy.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

As I remember, Cellino and Barnes didn't "split up." Cellino had his license suspended for a significant period of time and they removed his name until he could practice law again.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• DMBcrew36
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
        As I remember, Cellino and Barnes didn't "split up." Cellino had his license suspended for a significant period of time and they removed his name until he could practice law again.
        Yep.

Comment

• Crisis
          • Aug 2004

I went to first grade with one of Cellino's kids, daughter and her name started with a B- bridget or britanny i think and they had the end of the year party or whatever at their giant mansion...that place was ridiculous.
          Originally posted by LOSman WINS
          Vanek is Austrian not European
          Originally posted by Prov401
          Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
          Originally posted by better days
          I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Nighthawk
            Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
            Didn't he go to prison for a period of time also?

Comment

Working...
            X