Thread: Once AGAIN!!!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Once AGAIN!!!!

Bret Favre leads the Vikes to a win! Yay!!!!!

He just makes it look so easy.....

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Once AGAIN!!!!

I'm a complete Bills fan. No question.

But, I live in Minnesota, we have Favre (who I have loved since he first came on the scene), we have weapons...lost so many years, lost the SB 4 years....I just hope we can go all the way.

My number one team I root for, the Bills, sorry no playoffs, no SB, I'm sad about that.
    Last edited by honey; 11-22-2009 at 04:32 PM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

The thing that makes me sick - Buffalo probably could have wooed Favre to come here for a couple seasons. I like to imagine what a Favre could do with a couple receivers like T.O. and Lee Evans in his arsenal.

Our current quarterbacks are abysmal by comparison to Favre.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Sports Center said....

Favre is a MVP...

Minnesota Vikings Player.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,793 Times in 1,206 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Favre never would have come here. He's a perfect fit in MINNY. He doesn't have to do to much there he just needs to play like the good QB he is. That team is a serious contender but they have to win in the playoffs.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,339 Times in 2,076 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mybills
    Sports Center said....

Favre is a MVP...

Minnesota Vikings Player.

It will be hard for him to beat out Payton Manning this year. Manning is throwing one of his best years ever with a pretty average team. Its debatable if Favre is even the MVP of his team, let alone the league. (That's not to say he's not having a great year. It just means Manning is having that good of a year)
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

lol, read it again, Ingtar!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

All I have to say is that Favre has reignited the Vikes. His enthusiasm for the game and his belief that the Vikes can win has invigorated the locker room. You can see it on the field. The players are smiling and laughing again. A positive person in the locker room makes a HUGE difference!

Go Vikes!!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Typ0
    Favre never would have come here. He's a perfect fit in MINNY. He doesn't have to do to much there he just needs to play like the good QB he is. That team is a serious contender but they have to win in the playoffs.
    I dunno - Bob Mathews made a pretty good case during the pre-season on his radio show that Green Bay and Buffalo have similar demographics - small cities, smaller markets, rabid fanbases, cold weather outdoor stadiums. He thought that might make Buffalo attractive to Farve.

Probably the city/market wouldn't be the obstacle - Farve probably would never have signed with Dick Jauron as coach, and finance guys in charge of the team. Farve clearly wants to play football and not deal with the front office horse-puckey.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,793 Times in 1,206 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve
    I dunno - Bob Mathews made a pretty good case during the pre-season on his radio show that Green Bay and Buffalo have similar demographics - small cities, smaller markets, rabid fanbases, cold weather outdoor stadiums. He thought that might make Buffalo attractive to Farve.

Probably the city/market wouldn't be the obstacle - Farve probably would never have signed with Dick Jauron as coach, and finance guys in charge of the team. Farve clearly wants to play football and not deal with the front office horse-puckey.

Leave it up to a fan and a media guy to think players are looking at demographics when trying to make decisions where to play. That's silly. Favre was looking to go to a team that was a contender and he could help put them over the top and win one. That is no where near Buffalo.

Everything I post is sexual inuendo ddaryl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve
    The thing that makes me sick - Buffalo probably could have wooed Favre to come here for a couple seasons. I like to imagine what a Favre could do with a couple receivers like T.O. and Lee Evans in his arsenal.

Our current quarterbacks are abysmal by comparison to Favre.

are you kidding me

there was 0% chance of that happening.

Farve would have stayed in NY with the Jets before coming to Buffalo. he went to Minny because they had a team in place and only needed a QB

the Bills on the other hand have had one of the worst OL in the league for the last 5_+ years, and no way a QB like Farve signs up with a perennial loser like the Bills