• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Herdwatcher
    One out of many
    • Jul 2002

Anybody have a clue

When single game tickets go on sale. I read the post where the opener is down to single seats. Not good!
    If it does end up that I don't get a ticket, Wys, do (will) you have any group tickets left?
    Pounding the world like a battering-ram!
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Anybody know?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

According to the official BB site, a very informative "later this summer."
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• G. Host
        Banned
        • Jul 2002

Re: Anybody have a clue

Originally posted by Herdwatcher
        When single game tickets go on sale. I read the post where the opener is down to single seats. Not good!
        If it does end up that I don't get a ticket, Wys, do (will) you have any group tickets left?
        After all seats have been sold to scalpers and ticket agencies who own blocks of tickets and have rights first.

Comment

• Herdwatcher
          One out of many
          • Jul 2002

Thanks for the info. Looks like I may need to get Kenny to purchase one for me.

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

That's probably your best bet on most games, Herd. Individual tix don't usually go on sale til Mid-July, I think.
            BTW, say hi to him for me and tell him I'll see him in Canton with helmetguy.
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Herdwatcher
              One out of many
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
              That's probably your best bet on most games, Herd. Individual tix don't usually go on sale til Mid-July, I think.
              BTW, say hi to him for me and tell him I'll see him in Canton with helmetguy.
              How you doing Phil. I called him already, he told me not to worry thay I have a ticket to the game! Yeah!!! Next time I talk with him I will say hello for you, most likely after the pepsi 600 when he gets back. See you at the Ralph!

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

Phil Herd
                Doing good, thanks. Just taking a breather from college for a couple of months and going back in July..taking an English course with a lot of writing involved. Just hoping I wind up with the same professor I had for Eng 043 last summer.
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                X