Thread: Chad Hachi Go

Without me it's just Awe so The King's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,748 Times in 1,830 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Chad Hachi Go

Chad Johnson/Ochocinco is thinking of changing his name again... this time to Chad Hachi Go... you guessed it 85 in Japanese.

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Chad Hachi Go

I won't be surprised when he becomes an actor when his football career is over.

And he's gonna be HILARIOUS

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

This is just taking it to the level of ******ed...
    BERNIAC!

Without me it's just Awe so The King's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,748 Times in 1,830 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I dont mind it really... Chad has found a way to have fun and poke fun at a league that takes itself far too seriously.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by King Bedard
    I dont mind it really... Chad has found a way to have fun and poke fun at a league that takes itself far too seriously.
    Agreed. The NFL should work on wife beaters and criminals, not players just having some fun.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I don't understand why the league thinks that fining guys for their actions will stop it.

These fines are merely just a small drop in the bucket of their millions of dollars of income.

If I could afford to get away with doing stupid ****, I wouldn't stop either.

We play to win the game! BuffaloBlitz83's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Chad is such a nice guy. Look at his tweet

Can someone in Minnesota pick me up and take me to Mall Of The Americas, ill help you wipe out your Xmas List while we there. Please

We play to win the game! BuffaloBlitz83's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Ochocinco, formerly known as Chad Johnson, said he wants to blow the Vikings' famous Gjallarhorn if he scores.

"I'm going to steal it from him. What's his name, Ragnar?" Ochocinco said during a playful conference call Wednesday with Twin Cities reporters.
    Ochocinco, one of the most colorful players in the NFL, was in a good mood when discussing the upcoming game. And Ragnar, the Vikings' mascot, played along.

"I don't think he's going to be blowing anything but a lot of hot air by the end of the game," said Joe Juranitch, an Ely, Minn., resident better known as Ragnar.

Cincinnati Bengals receiver Chad Ochocinco finds himself in trouble again with the NFL after his latest touchdown celebration. Last week, Ochocinco put on a sombrero and poncho after reaching the end zone and the NFL has promptly slapped him with a $30,000 fine.

Ochocinco was fined $20,000 last month for conduct "unbecoming an NFL player" after he flashed a dollar bill at an official during a replay challenge in what he jokingly referred to as a "bribe."

Ochocinco is in Minnesota this week to Vikings. He has already tweeted "This Sunday when I score I'm taking that loud horn from the Viking mascot and using it<--is that a fine to?" It might be worth following his official twitter page for more updates.