X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TerrellOwensSharpie8
    • Jan 2010

Question for COACH SAL

Hey Sal, could you give us an update on things have progressed throughout the day and any information or things you cant hint at? Thanks very much.
  • BloFan4Life
    • Dec 2009

Re: Question for COACH SAL

I thought you are confident he is coming here because of your "sources"?!?! Why do you need Coach Sal's information when you have everything you need from BBMB fakes??

Comment

• TrEd FTW
      • Sep 2008

If Sal had any new info, he'd probably post it. There don't seem to be any new developments. The ball is in Cowher's court.
      Last edited by TrEd FTW; 01-08-2010, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
        The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
        • Feb 2005

he wants to take it over the the BB.com billboard and post it like its his info from his "source"
        In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Novacane
          • Jul 2002

Here is the news of the day. There is no news!

Comment

• TerrellOwensSharpie8
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by keithtr
            he wants to take it over the the BB.com billboard and post it like its his info from his "source"
            No actually I just hoped he'd share some info

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
              !?!?!?!?!?
              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by TerrellOwensSharpie8
              No actually I just hoped he'd share some info
              info is only shared w/ TOSharpie via PM

Comment

• SABuffalo786
                • Feb 2003

Things have finally seemed to calm down after the firestorm of the past week.

Calm before the storm? A resolution tomorrow would be awesome.
                "Do me a favor, say a prayer for brother Timmy. And tip a cold one. Go Bills." - Tom Brokaw

We are the Rockpile
                We are the Rockpile
                We are the Rockpile
                BUFF-A-LO

Comment

• Coach Sal
                  • Aug 2006

You took one of my last post's - a simple personal thought which was of no significant news at all - and turned it in to an entire freakin' thread over at BBMB. You even put it in the "rumors" section. I did not state any kind of rumor in any way possible in that post!

Now, as usual, the sharks are out and asking for blood.

Why would I post anything at all now, knowing all my personal little thoughts are going to be scrutinized on the Buffalo Bills main message board, simply because one person just HAS to give them every single breath of information that comes from someone else?

You made my post sound like it was cryptic for me knowing something and not willing to reveal it. You even titled it "Coach Sal." That is not at all true! I stated that I do not want to post things I've been told unless I am totally confident they are reliable. You have no idea how many people I've been in contact with who claim they "know something." Some do and some don't. Hell, just read around this place and you know what I mean. So, that's for me to figure out, which I can do.

But I sure as Hell am not going to put my reputation on the line by posting "rumors" I hear. That's what I meant by "there's way too much at stake."

By you starting threads with my name in it and putting in just a few lines of a simple post I made here, it makes it look like I'm stating something big.....or want to get my name out there just to get my name out there. And some people already think I'm trying to do that, despite the fact that I was proven right in my initial story by Ralph Wilson himself tonight.

I have no interest in people thinking that is my agenda - because it's not! That's why I wrote in that post "I'd rather lose the breaking story than post something inaccurate."

Here's my advise to you:

1. If you want to be a part of this board, be a part of the board and have discussions with the people here. But don't take everything you read away from here and turn it into something else over there. People post here because they want to post here. If they wanted to post their thoughts somewhere else, they'd do it.

2. If you - or anyone at BBMB or anywhere else for that matter - want to know my thoughts and/or hear anything new I have, all you have to do is go to my twitter or facebook pages. They are a lot easier for me to update.

Facebook:

Twitter:

Believe me......if I have ANYTHING substantial that I 100% believe to be accurate, I will post it. It will be on FB, twitter, HERE, and the Range (where I also post). From there, it will be undeniable that it is for everyone to know I believe it is big news. Then you can do what you want with it.

Sure, you CAN start threads with my name and repeat my posts......but my point is by doing so you are falsely portraying me as having stated some kind of important info that I did not do! And I'm specifically trying to avoid doing that right now because the feeding frenzy is just too ridiculous.

I'm sure you mean well and have no ill-intentions. But please try to understand where I'm coming from. I was first to report the talks. Most people know that and now want to jump to big conclusions based on any little thing I say. So, I have to be extremely careful as to what I post and where I do it. My post here was just a simple thought stating this very thing.
                  Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
                  And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage

Comment

• Throne Logic
                    Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
                    • Aug 2002

Well put, Sal. Well put.
                    Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• TerrellOwensSharpie8
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Coach Sal
                      You took one of my last post's - a simple personal thought which was of no significant news at all - and turned it in to an entire freakin' thread over at BBMB. You even put it in the "rumors" section. I did not state any kind of rumor in any way possible in that post!

Now, as usual, the sharks are out and asking for blood.

Why would I post anything at all now, knowing all my personal little thoughts are going to be scrutinized on the Buffalo Bills main message board, simply because one person just HAS to give them every single breath of information that comes from someone else?

You made my post sound like it was cryptic for me knowing something and not willing to reveal it. You even titled it "Coach Sal." That is not at all true! I stated that I do not want to post things I've been told unless I am totally confident they are reliable. You have no idea how many people I've been in contact with who claim they "know something." Some do and some don't. Hell, just read around this place and you know what I mean. So, that's for me to figure out, which I can do.

But I sure as Hell am not going to put my reputation on the line by posting "rumors" I hear. That's what I meant by "there's way too much at stake."

By you starting threads with my name in it and putting in just a few lines of a simple post I made here, it makes it look like I'm stating something big.....or want to get my name out there just to get my name out there. And some people already think I'm trying to do that, despite the fact that I was proven right in my initial story by Ralph Wilson himself tonight.

I have no interest in people thinking that is my agenda - because it's not! That's why I wrote in that post "I'd rather lose the breaking story than post something inaccurate."

Here's my advise to you:

1. If you want to be a part of this board, be a part of the board and have discussions with the people here. But don't take everything you read away from here and turn it into something else over there. People post here because they want to post here. If they wanted to post their thoughts somewhere else, they'd do it.

2. If you - or anyone at BBMB or anywhere else for that matter - want to know my thoughts and/or hear anything new I have, all you have to do is go to my twitter or facebook pages. They are a lot easier for me to update.

Facebook:

Twitter:

Believe me......if I have ANYTHING substantial that I 100% believe to be accurate, I will post it. It will be on FB, twitter, HERE, and the Range (where I also post). From there, it will be undeniable that it is for everyone to know I believe it is big news. Then you can do what you want with it.

Sure, you CAN start threads with my name and repeat my posts......but my point is by doing so you are falsely portraying me as having stated some kind of important info that I did not do! And I'm specifically trying to avoid doing that right now because the feeding frenzy is just too ridiculous.

I'm sure you mean well and have no ill-intentions. But please try to understand where I'm coming from. I was first to report the talks. Most people know that and now want to jump to big conclusions based on any little thing I say. So, I have to be extremely careful as to what I post and where I do it. My post here was just a simple thought stating this very thing.
                      Yea I am just trying to get information to as many people as possible. I only posted what you stated in 1 of your posts, I didn't post what you asked not to. But thanks for the explanation...I understand your side though
                      Last edited by TerrellOwensSharpie8; 01-08-2010, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• Demon
                        • Mar 2003

Can we please trade TOSharpie8 back to BBMB?
                        Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• TerrellOwensSharpie8
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Demon
                          Can we please trade TOSharpie8 back to BBMB?
                          I am really tired of trying to help fellow Bills fans and having them take a dump on me

Comment

• Coach Sal
                            • Aug 2006

I'm sorry of my above post sounded harsh.

I just expect people to use common sense and understand the difference between:
                            A) actual news someone says they have....especially people who have been reliable;
                            B) rumors
                            C) simple posts intended for conversation purposes.

We (collectively) have thrown all that out the window the past 48 hours.

Sure, it can be fun and exhilarating to read through everything, but it also becomes exhausting and dangerous (as far as our names and credibility) to some of us who have put ourselves out there.

You may not agree with that. But I am asking that you understand that,
                            Click to listen:

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Comment

• Coach Sal
                              • Aug 2006

Originally posted by TerrellOwensSharpie8
                              I am really tired of trying to help fellow Bills fans and having them take a dump on me
                              I know. And I'm sure you are helping many people and have great intentions.

It's an exciting time.

But you'll help yourself a lot if you can take a step back and use some rationalization before posting every single thing you read everywhere.

I guarantee you won't get "dumped on" nearly as much with that approach.
                              Click to listen:

Comment

Working...
                              X