Update - After Reading All The Coaching " Information " The Last 2 Weeks..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Update - After Reading All The Coaching " Information " The Last 2 Weeks..

We really don't know ANYTHING.

Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit
  • G Wolly
    • Mar 2004

Re: Update - After Reading All The Coaching " Information " The Last 2 Weeks..

I know right.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
      The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
      • Feb 2005

actually, we do:
      HE IS NOT COMING!!!!
      WE DO KNOW THAT!!!
      In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• G Wolly
        • Mar 2004

I know that whether it's cowher or not, it'll be a relief not seeing a coaching thread created every 5 seconds.

Comment

• elltrain22
          • Sep 2003

I know one thing for sure. 110% certainty. I support this team till I die, and whomever we hire, I'm gonna give them a chance. Frazier, Billick, Shott (jr or sr), and whomever else, will get my support, and here's hoping that whoever it is, will right this ship, once and for all. Who's to say that the guy that we'll hire, might be an even better coach than Bill Cowher. This has all happened for a reason, lets all hope, its a very good reason. Which it very easily could be.

Go Bills
          If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• Night Train
            Retired - On Several Levels
            • Jul 2005

Originally posted by keithtr
            actually, we do:
            HE IS NOT COMING!!!!
            WE DO KNOW THAT!!!
            Jesus ?
            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• BAM
              • Sep 2003

I agree. I've seen nothing of substance for anyone to be able to draw any conclusions as to who will be the next head coach of the Buffalo Bills.

Comment

Working...
              X