Thread: resigning as board Jokester

Thanks
    Thanked 3,218 Times in 1,859 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

resigning as board Jokester

I've been cracking jokes at the bills expense for about 5 years now on billszone.com.

With gailey being signed, i see that I can not keep up with the wit and humor of the Bills Front office. I tried to find the humor in it all. but this was the last straw.

i'll still be around, but i just can't out funny the funniest team in the league. a team that takes no from good coaches, takes no from bad coaches, and signs a guy who was in the same exact situation as Turk Schonert 6 months ago.

You can't write this stuff. Part of me wants to write a satirical piece on what went on inside the meeting room, but that's probably how it played out. and what's more, it probably was even dumber than imagined.

F the Bills, my friends. I hate that they are part of my blood and that i love them so much. but this team hates us. And they'll continue to hate us until they have every single dollar we could give them. then like the parasites they are, they'll go find a new host to feed off of.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: resigning as board Jokester

i didnt think you were that funny anyway.

j/k
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby Meathead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,785 Times in 2,047 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

if those were jokes why bother resigning
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

This is great, and all I've done is enter my name! THRILLHO's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I will try and fill the void you are creating.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Honestly, last week, frazier seemed like an awful hire. yet somehow they went to the 11th hour to find chan gailey. Why not just bring marv back? Maybe he declined the offer knowing how his pal Jauron was treated.

I really can't believe nothing changed from the worst 2 years of bills football. poor coaching, poor players, poor front office.

At least that was football oriented. this coaching search was just so embarassing. no one wanted the job so we had to find an old man who just wants to stand on a sideline for 3-4 more years before he retires.

We could start to make jokes about how badly the bills will botch FA and the draft, but they'll out do us. They really will. This is so heartbreaking.

Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby Meathead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,785 Times in 2,047 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by hey2abills
    I will try and fill the void you are creating.
    fill er up

Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres. Jan Reimers's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 Times in 705 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by trapezeus
    I've been cracking jokes at the bills expense for about 5 years now on billszone.com.

With gailey being signed, i see that I can not keep up with the wit and humor of the Bills Front office. I tried to find the humor in it all. but this was the last straw.

i'll still be around, but i just can't out funny the funniest team in the league. a team that takes no from good coaches, takes no from bad coaches, and signs a guy who was in the same exact situation as Turk Schonert 6 months ago.

You can't write this stuff. Part of me wants to write a satirical piece on what went on inside the meeting room, but that's probably how it played out. and what's more, it probably was even dumber than imagined.

F the Bills, my friends. I hate that they are part of my blood and that i love them so much. but this team hates us. And they'll continue to hate us until they have every single dollar we could give them. then like the parasites they are, they'll go find a new host to feed off of.
    Oh, come on Trap, welcome the Nix/Gailey era with optimism and hope like me. Then sober up and shoot yourself.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Reimers
    Oh, come on Trap, welcome the Nix/Gailey era with optimism and hope like me. Then sober up and shoot yourself.
    For you jan, i'll put on a good face through the press conference. but if and when ralph or chan gailey openly mock the fanbase, i reserve the right to go crazy.

I just hope to god the press asks some real hard questions. i don't want brandon and crew smiling like they accomplished something. they just scored a big old F for the nth time. They should be embarassed of themselves.

Do you read what you write? Oaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Who appointed you as Board Jokester anyways?

Gimme some examples of you being funny

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by trapezeus
    For you jan, i'll put on a good face through the press conference. but if and when ralph or chan gailey openly mock the fanbase, i reserve the right to go crazy.

I just hope to god the press asks some real hard questions. i don't want brandon and crew smiling like they accomplished something. they just scored a big old F for the nth time. They should be embarassed of themselves.
    if they mock the fanbase, they're asking for anarchy, and they just might literally get it!!
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres. Jan Reimers's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 Times in 705 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I really can't figure out how hiring long-time veteran football men like Nix and Gailey in any way mocks the fan base.