Marty Schottenheimer wanted to coach the Bills, The Ralph Wilson didn't want him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SquishDaFish
    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
    • Jun 2005

Re: Marty Schottenheimer wanted to coach the Bills, The Ralph Wilson didn't want him.

I was partly won over by Chan in his PC but if this is true Ill be beyond pissed off

Comment

• lafluer
      • Nov 2009

Re: Marty Schottenheimer wanted to coach the Bills, The Ralph Wilson didn't want him.

Originally posted by NE39
      According to Tim Graham:

LINK

Blah,Blah,Blah....etc etc...... you people would of cried over him also, he's basicly gailey. you guys make me laugh.

Kind of explains his kid not wanting to interview.

Comment

• Dicknoze69
        Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
        When Marty comes out and admits he wanted to come here, I'll believe it. Until then, this is just more speculation and face saving by the media that is wearing a 12 egg omlet all over their collective faces.
        Or it's Marty trying to save his friend's (Nix) ass because Marty knew if this came out there'd be a storm.

God give me style and give me grace
        God put a smile upon my face

Comment

• Jaybird
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
          When Marty comes out and admits he wanted to come here, I'll believe it. Until then, this is just more speculation and face saving by the media that is wearing a 12 egg omlet all over their collective faces.
          The media has been wrong about everything concerning the job. This means nothing to me unless, like you said marty comes out and says it

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by NE39
            According to Tim Graham:

LINK

Kind of explains his kid not wanting to interview.
            I thought I couldn't hate Ralph anymore but NE39 was able to bring it up another notch for me.

Comment

• patmoran2006
              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
              • Dec 2005

Timmy aint lying.. Trust me

(WHat I mean is you can trust me that he's not making **** up, I dont know his sources of course, but I KNOW Tim doesnt just make **** up)

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• BillsWin
                man amongst boys
                • Oct 2008

I LITERALLY just threw up. That is how sick that made me.
                I am The Batman.

Comment

• Dujek
                  Hall of Fame Zoner
                  • Jan 2008

We knew this last week. The reason neither Billick nor Schottenheimer were interviewed was because Ralph didn't want them, for whatever reason.

I would rather have had Billick or Schottenheimer than Gailey, but it's still no reason for people to call for his head before he's even settled into the job.

The Bills have a coach, they have a GM and those two men have a very difficult job in front of them. It's time to draw a line under the hiring process and move on.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

Let's move on, sport's fans. We will drive ourselves nuts (well, some of you seem to be there already) by listening to every rumor, half-thuth and innuendo from every source.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• BillsWin
                      man amongst boys
                      • Oct 2008

Ralph felt uncomfortable with a former Bills player with 200 wins on his resume, wanted the job and loves the city of Buffalo...

Tell me what the **** is wrong with that statement!!!!!
                      I am The Batman.

Comment

• Demon
                        • Mar 2003

Wasn't this already reported when his son turned us down? I could have sworn it was said somewhere that Ralph wasn't interesting in Marty.... ?
                        Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• dmosher12
                          • Sep 2008

this team is a joke

Comment

• Dicknoze69
                            Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Demon
                            Wasn't this already reported when his son turned us down? I could have sworn it was said somewhere that Ralph wasn't interesting in Marty.... ?
                            At that point, it was understood that Marty wanted to remain retired. Therefore, when Brian Schotty turned us down, it was sort of a "wtf" moment. However, provided this report is true, it makes complete sense now.

God give me style and give me grace
                            God put a smile upon my face

Comment

• kingJofNYC
                              • Sep 2009

Wow, just when you think it can't get any worse, it does.

Comment

• Dr. Pepper
                                • Apr 2008

**** this ****ing bull**** i hate this ****ing cheap ass owner and his piece of **** ****ing lies saying he was willing to spend money **** that **** he was just hoping everyone would say no.

Comment

Working...
                                X