X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Voltron
    • Jul 2002

Phil I think we have a few future Jills on our Board here!
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
    - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
    -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
    - Mark Twain

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Voltron
      Phil I think we have a few future Jills on our Board here!
      There's an idea
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

AG, one name came to mind when I saw your picture. I'm sure you don't look like her, but that pic does. Linda Blair. Can't wait to see a newer one of you. btw, honey has red hair too..

Funny thing, I didn't get all of this attention when I posted mine (not that I wanted it) but I remember a lot of people trashing Sheryl Crow when she sang at a football game last year, so I was prepared! lol.
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• AG75
          My buns are weiner friendly
          • Oct 2002

Originally posted by mybills
          AG, one name came to mind when I saw your picture. I'm sure you don't look like her, but that pic does. Linda Blair. Can't wait to see a newer one of you. btw, honey has red hair too..

Funny thing, I didn't get all of this attention when I posted mine (not that I wanted it) but I remember a lot of people trashing Sheryl Crow when she sang at a football game last year, so I was prepared! lol.
          I commented on your pic mybills, and said that you are pretty, and you are. I think your prettier than Sheryl, but she is not chopped liver either. I think she is cute. Im not allc razy about her music, but I cannot deny that "All I wanna do" is a guilty pleasure song of mine. Makes me think of the summer of 94.

I have never gotten Linda Blair, but this long list I have is too funny. I get compared to so many people, and these people don't even look like each other. The one I get the most though, when people see me from the front(heh) is Frances O'Connor.

Aimee

Comment

• Rude American
            EE is my American Idol
            • Jul 2002

Aimee, is that you on the purple chair?
            You want that hamburger on bun?

Comment

• Rude American
              EE is my American Idol
              • Jul 2002

Oh, I guess not.
              You want that hamburger on bun?

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                I find myself occasionally opening this thread just to look at BG's pix again. Am I alone?

Nope

Comment

Working...
                X