Vote: The THURM Award (Most Overrated Zoner)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Re: Vote: The THURM Award (Most Overrated Zoner)

There will be hell to pay.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• RockStar36
      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
      • Sep 2004

You brought this on yourself Bedard.

D & S Sports

Comment

• The King
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by RockStar36
        You brought this on yourself Bedard.
        Yea you're right. I should just be nice to everyone and act like everyone around here contributes.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• shelby
          The Vanilla admin
          • Jul 2002

King, are you getting pissy?

There's no crying in the Zone Awards!!!!!

oh....wait....

Comment

• Jaydog57
            Pretty cool for a Fin Fan.
            • Oct 2002

Originally posted by King Bedard
            Overated. I work harder than 99% of people on here. If I left this place would end up like finheaven.
            Dude, face it. You're an overrated attention whore zoner. But I'm sure you're a nice guy.
            "There ought to be a room in every house to swear in. It's dangerous to have to repress an emotion like that." - Mark Twain

Comment

• The King
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by shelby
              King, are you getting pissy?

There's no crying in the Zone Awards!!!!!

oh....wait....
              NO I'm fine. Im just pretending that things that Devin says actually matter.
              It was all

Comment

• RockStar36
                Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                • Sep 2004

NO I'm fine. Im just pretending that things that Devin says actually matter.
                You're pretty salty today Bedard.

D & S Sports

Comment

• shelby
                  The Vanilla admin
                  • Jul 2002

i think he has sand in his vagina.

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

I used to think that Thurm was the biggest attention whore and the most overrated Zoner, but now after seeing how big his ego has gotten, especially with his ridiculous screen name, plus the fact that he can't even get Zone Rankings done in a single day.... it has to be MBBedard....errr.... I mean King Bedard!

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                      Zero for Zero!
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by shelby
                      This is classic!

Please note: i abstained from voting.
                      Shelby abstained?
                      Originally posted by mysticsoto
                      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• The King
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
                        I used to think that Thurm was the biggest attention whore and the most overrated Zoner, but now after seeing how big his ego has gotten, especially with his ridiculous screen name, plus the fact that he can't even get Zone Rankings done in a single day.... it has to be MBBedard....errr.... I mean King Bedard!
                        Sounds like someone is biter about not making the rankings. Dont worry Mikey you can improve. You turned your back on me in the Zone election as well.

Maybe someday you will make a decision that doesn't resemble a donkey ass.
                        It was all

Comment

• The King
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter
                          Shelby abstained?
                          I just received a call from hell. It's hailing.
                          It was all

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Sounds like someone is biter about not making the rankings. Dont worry Mikey you can improve. You turned your back on me in the Zone election as well.

Maybe someday you will make a decision that doesn't resemble a donkey ass.
                            I miss MBBedard, he was nicer and didn't feel like he was the King of the World. He didn't have an ego greater than the size of the Earth.

Comment

• The King
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
                              I miss MBBedard, he was nicer and didn't feel like he was the King of the World. He didn't have an ego greater than the size of the Earth.
                              Let me remind you, you didn't vote for him either.
                              It was all

Comment

• Static
                                The lap dances are always better when the stripper is crying.
                                • Jul 2005

Thurm has atleast played a little COD with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍