Vote: Zoner most likely to never emerge from BMN's shadow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Re: Vote: Zoner most likely to never emerge from BMN's shadow.

Originally posted by RockStar36
    I'm glad I could win something. I guess next year I should shoot for overrated. Any tips on how to win that Bedard?
    Be interesting.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• RockStar36
      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by King Bedard
      Be interesting.
      I am, mostly in the Sabres zone though. I guess you might have missed that since you only poke you're head in when the Bruins are actually a decent team.

D & S Sports

Comment

• The King
        • Jun 2004

I am, mostly in the Sabres zone though. I guess you might have missed that since you only poke you're head in when the Bruins are actually a decent team.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• RockStar36
          • Sep 2004

Don't worry, you still get to watch Tim Thomas play in the Olympics.

Oh wait...

D & S Sports

Comment

• The King
            • Jun 2004

Im actually ok with that. Let him rest.
            It was all

Comment

• RockStar36
              • Sep 2004

Im actually ok with that. Let him rest.
              Speaking of him resting... Why does it seem like every time Buffalo plays Boston, he is resting? If he is one of the best goalies in the league, shouldn't he be playing the more meaningful games?

D & S Sports

Comment

• The King
                • Jun 2004

Because the Bruins a ******ed. I'm a borderline alcoholic because of that team.
                It was all

Comment

• RockStar36
                  • Sep 2004

Because the Bruins a ******ed. I'm a borderline alcoholic because of that team.
                  I'll go with that. I was just making sure I wasn't missing something. Every time a game starts, I always wonder why Thomas isn't playing.

If it makes you feel any better, I pretty much binge drink every weekend during Sabres games.

D & S Sports

Comment

• The King
                    • Jun 2004

I'll go with that. I was just making sure I wasn't missing something. Every time a game starts, I always wonder why Thomas isn't playing.

If it makes you feel any better, I pretty much binge drink every weekend during Sabres games.
                    It doesn't. The Sabres are in 1st.
                    It was all

Comment

• RockStar36
                      • Sep 2004

It doesn't. The Sabres are in 1st.
                      By a point.

Don't forget, they are a Buffalo team. I'm already getting prepared for the giant stomach punch once the playoffs roll around.

D & S Sports

Comment

Working...
                      X