Thread: NFL Discussion

Veteran Zoner
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

NFL Discussion

I don't know if there is an NFL discussion board on here. There is on BBills but I hate that board.

Anyway, I figure I'll just post this thought anyway, and if it gets moved it gets moved.

Alot of talk since the Superbowl has been about Peyton Manning's legacy, having lost a Superbowl now, and being 9-9 in the post season.

There has also been a lot of talk on his new contract. If Manning is concerned about his legacy, and strives to be the "best ever", he should take a modest contract to help the team. I understand there may be no cap, but it's certainly not a sure thing either way that it will return or not, and it still is more money the team is spending at one position, which would certainly hurt them wanting to spend elsewhere.

My point is, Manning's weapons are average. Wayne has elite numbers, but isn't elite talent, and I've never thought so. He's just like Lee Evans. There just is no physical aspect of their offense.

Brandon Marshall should be the guy they go after. Peyton should give them a discount on the condition they put the full court press on getting Marshall in Indy. He had that record setting game, IN INDY. Right there in front of Polian and Manning. So obviously the turf and stadium are comfortable for him.

Could you imagine if they added some serious talent around Manning? They have a decent o line but they don't get blitzed much, due to Manning. They're RB's average decent YPC, due to Manning.

I just personally feel of all the young up and coming WR's, Marshall has the real talent. You get him on a strong team with a guy like Manning and he'll stop getting in trouble. They could set records together.

Again, sorry if this is the wrong board for this, but it's a slow Tuesday newsday and I just wanted to post. Thanks.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    BERNIAC!

Veteran Zoner
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: NFL Discussion

aaaaaight!

Veteran Zoner
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

can someone move it or should i just copy and paste?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I'll move it