• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Tim Kennedy

has not impressed me at all.

I know he's just a rookie and he'll probably get better, but so far he looks like a clone of Hecht, Pominville, etc.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • czech54
    • Aug 2009

Re: Tim Kennedy

I think Tim needs to spend a little more time in the minors. He's not ready yet.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

He is doing what he can with the ice time and linemates he has been given

I would like to see what he can do with some talented wingers before I pass judgement.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
        • Feb 2005

Tim has definitely fallen off a little bit from early in the season. Maybe the Olympic break will be good rest for him.

He is absolutely putrid on draws. I thought he was supposed to be working on faceoffs with Gaustad? It doesn't look like he has gotten any better whatsoever and continues to get kicked out of the faceoff circle on a regular basis.

We need to get another centre or have someone else to take the draws instead of Kennedy.
        Last edited by DMBcrew36; 02-15-2010, 09:56 AM.

Comment

• RockStar36
          Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
          • Sep 2004

He hasn't been especially good as of late, but he isn't even near the top of my list of players that are getting on my nerves. If he wasn't a rookie, I would probably be grading him much harder.

Like said above, I think the 2 week break is going to do him good.

D & S Sports

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
            • Jan 2003

Actually, I think he is much more gritty than Hecht or Pomminville. I just think he needs to hit the weight room a bit so he doesn't get knocked around so easily. I will say that I have never been that impressed with him game all season as some have, but working hard was not one of the things that I didn't like about him.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

He does work hard, but he STILL gets less results than Pominville and Hecht, which would seem like a contradiction.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Dr. Pepper
                • Apr 2008

Originally posted by OpIv37
                He does work hard, but he STILL gets less results than Pominville and Hecht, which would seem like a contradiction.
                it's not a contradiction at all. hecht and pominville are different players. they have far more talent than kennedy at this point, but pominville especially is slow and wont get his nose dirty in the corners. he has enough talent to rack up points and play solid defense though, and he brings that to the table. kennedy however will have to fill out a little, stay tough, and work his butt off. ideally he could be a john madden type with more offensive upside. if he could pull that off id be thrilled.

Comment

Working...
                X