X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Demon
    • Mar 2003

Brady Quinn?

The NFL insider guy on REALGM, said Browns are close to trading Brady Quinn, possibly for a 3rd round pick. But, this morning said he didn't know where to. He just said, it may be Buffalo..... I wonder if this could be a Whitner for Quinn trade?
    Impossible is Nothing.

• Mahdi
    • Mar 2004

Re: Brady Quinn?

Originally posted by Demon
    The NFL insider guy on REALGM, said Browns are close to trading Brady Quinn, possibly for a 3rd round pick. But, this morning said he didn't know where to. He just said, it may be Buffalo..... I wonder if this could be a Whitner for Quinn trade?
    More of a west coast offense kind of QB. I'm sure he has untapped talent but his ceiling is pretty low.

Comment

• WeAreArthurMoates
      • Feb 2009

I'd be down for Quinn but wouldn't want to give up a 3rd, maybe it would be whitner for quinn. A trade of two busts.

Comment

• Luisito23
        Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
        • Apr 2003

I would love it if it was or Whitner straight up...I'll also be good with giving up a 3rd. but much rather send them DW!
        "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
        ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
        ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
        ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• mayotm
          • Jul 2003

Pass on Rick Mirer Jr.

Comment

• Demon
            • Mar 2003

Get Quinn, sign Delhomme and allow Quinn to sit for a year..... my problem with Quinn is his lack of arm strength. Buddy Nix even said we need a QB with a bazooka arm.
            Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Luisito23
              Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
              • Apr 2003

Trust me, you DON'T want Delohmme!!!
              "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
              ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
              ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
              ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Demon
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Luisito23
                Trust me, you DON'T want Delohmme!!!
                lol Sal Maiorana of Rochester D@C keeps twitting that he wouldn't mind Jake. I really trust his opinion. Maybe Jake really did have too much pressure put on him after his mega deal and just needs a fresh start somewhere else....
                Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

I wouldn't mind Brady Quinn, especially if it meant that Edwards is out of here!

Comment

• ZAZusmc03
                    • Jan 2010

I just want a young QB that has the opportunity to sit for a year behind a decent Vet. Whether that be through the draft, or a young QB that never had the shot at developing behind a vet doesnt matter to me.

Comment

• Prov401
                      President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League)
                      • Aug 2008

Delhomme>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Quinn.

Delhomme has been in the Superbowl. He went to the NFC Championship game against the Seahawks. He led the Panthers to a 12-4 record just the year before this one. Are we really comparing Quinn to Jake? It's a no brainer. Jake is a LEADER. Something we do not have at all on this team. Last year, was by far his worst in the NFL, no doubt. However, 4 years ago Favre was coming off his worst season of his career. It happens. The guy has won, and he knows how to lead a football team. If we don't draft a QB (which I hope to God we do not), then I wouldn't mind taking Jake for a year or two. He's better than what we have, and is free.

Comment

• SaviorEdwards
                        • Feb 2010

quinn sucks. he could never win the big game at notre dame and he could never beat anyone in the nfl, yet people still want him? puzzling.
                        "The best things to happen to Michigan Football have come from Ohio." - Chris Spielman

Comment

• mrbojanglezs
                          • Jan 2010

say no to quinn

Comment

• better days
                            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by TE2Hard-E81
                            Delhomme>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Quinn.

Delhomme has been in the Superbowl. He went to the NFC Championship game against the Seahawks. He led the Panthers to a 12-4 record just the year before this one. Are we really comparing Quinn to Jake? It's a no brainer. Jake is a LEADER. Something we do not have at all on this team. Last year, was by far his worst in the NFL, no doubt. However, 4 years ago Favre was coming off his worst season of his career. It happens. The guy has won, and he knows how to lead a football team. If we don't draft a QB (which I hope to God we do not), then I wouldn't mind taking Jake for a year or two. He's better than what we have, and is free.
                            Delhomme injured his arm & is a shell of his former self, no thanks.

Comment

• Buddo
                              • Mar 2007

I'd rather have Fitz starting than Quinn, and I don't want Fitz starting.....

Comment

Working...
                              X