X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Ricky Sapp

What does everyone think of possibly getting a player like DE/OLB like Clemson's Ricky Sapp in round 3? I like him and he projects as a 3-4 LB.

• X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Re: Ricky Sapp

Originally posted by The Spaz
    What does everyone think of possibly getting a player like DE/OLB like Clemson's Ricky Sapp in round 3? I like him and he projects as a 3-4 LB.

Hes a 3-4 OLB type pass rusher, IMO, who will likely get lots of QB pressure at the next level. Hes a nice looking prospect. With Maybin making the shift, a 3rd round pass rushing OLB may be a bit too early, but I wouldn't mind it.

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

is that suppose to be a highlight video? If so the lowlight video must be hilarious
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
        • Feb 2005

We have Maybin, Kelsay, Ellis and possibly Schobel at OLB... We also have Poz, Mitchell and Ellison at MLB. With other such as Nic Harris, Marcus Buggs and Jon Corto on the bubble... We don't draft any LB not named McClain before round 5.
        Last edited by Yasgur's Farm; 03-15-2010, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by draz54
          We have Maybin, Kelsay, Ellis and possibly Schobel at OLB... We also have Poz, Mitchell and Ellison at MLB. With other such as Nic Harris, Marcus Buggs and Jon Corto on the bubble... We don't draft any LB not named McClain before round 5.
          Did you seriously bring up Corto, Buggs? Those guys should be on the block for being cut. Those 2 are definitely not 3-4 LB's. I am not really sure about Harris either.

Comment

Working...
          X