Hooray for not taking the third best OT and taking the best available player!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Hooray for not taking the third best OT and taking the best available player!!!

LOVE IT!!!!
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

Re: Hooray for not taking the third best OT and taking the best available player!!!

Buffalo finally has its first playmaker in a very, very long time. All you guys that aren't on board w/ this pick, you're gonna eat your words.
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

Re: Hooray for not taking the third best OT and taking the best available player!!!

love the pick.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• hydro
        • Oct 2005

Love this pick. Now we just need to get rid of Marshawn to gain another pick for the weekend.
        BERNIAC!

Comment

• don137
          • Jul 2002

Jackson is around 30 and we have a RB that is a thug and sucked last year who does not want to be here. I would say that RB is a need. We get a stud playmaker.

Comment

• Nighthawk
            Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
            • Jul 2002

Some believe Spiller is the best player in the draft...I'd say it was great value at #9!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                Unreachable Douche
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                LOVE IT!!!!
                I hope he turns out better than Bryant.

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                  Will not tolerate vandalism.
                  • Apr 2006

Disagree. As I said in another thread, quality running backs can be found on the cheap. LTs can't. They should've made an effort to trade up. But no, trading down is the en vogue thing to do these days.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                    • Jan 2003

Trade Marshawn now!

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

I love this pick so much. I got nervous that we were going to reach for a DT or OT to fill a need. But the truth is that we got so many holes right now. RB is one of them. CJ Spiller gives us the new face of the franchise. I predict that he will be the most popular Bills jersey this year. I know that I'm going to get one!

Comment

• JediMindPowers
                        • Jan 2009

Great pick.

Comment

• psubills62
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Sep 2008

I really don't think (despite the drop) that Bulaga would have been a reach. But it's obvious they took a guy that was high on everyone's boards, and I'm excited to see a real playmaker in Buffalo.
                          "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
                          - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• mrbojanglezs
                            • Jan 2010

trade back in and get clausen in late 1st....now thats a draft

Comment

• ChristopherWalken
                              • Dec 2002

Agree Thurm.

Comment

Working...
                              X