Thread: Week 1 match up 2010

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Week 1 match up 2010

Hello,
    I've been a member for some time now and enjoy reading up on your team and what new moves are made. I also don't know if this was posted somewhere already because I searched and couldn't find it.

I know we have a ways to go before anybody can have a good idea about how a game is gonna turn out or develop for that matter. But it is the off-season and it is really boring and do not care to read the million reports on LT/Tebow or Ireland.

What are the match-ups you guys are gonna be looking at? What area of their(Dolphins) D/O is gonna present a match-up problem for the Bills? What area(s) do the Bills feel they can exploit on the Dolphins?

Thanks guys.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Week 1 match up 2010

Worried about our run defense still, even with the switch to the 3-4...Miami has 2 good running backs and a good offensive line and we have a bunch of players who are extremely inexperienced in the new system.

Don't have to worry about Joey Porter or Jason Taylor anymore, but Miami has a guy named Cam Wake who is a pretty damn good pass rusher himself. With our offensive line the way it is, plus the possibility of Wood not being ready is a major problem.

One factor for our side is the Ralph will be pumped up as ever, opening day is a holiday in WNY and the energy the stadium brings only will help the performance on the field.
    The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,485 Times in 7,099 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

all you need to know is that we are going to sweep the fins and the AFCE for that matter.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan
    all you need to know is that we are going to sweep the fins and the AFCE for that matter.

LOL, I love the picture you have in your avatar. My old lady is a Raiders's fan (I know!!) and would love to be able to have Al Davis wearing a shirt like that and put it as a wallpaper on our computer.