thebillsbeat.com: Bills and Ravens agree in principle (2nd round pick for Gaither)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsWin
    man amongst boys
    • Oct 2008

thebillsbeat.com: Bills and Ravens agree in principle (2nd round pick for Gaither)

The Bills Beat has learned that the Buffalo Bills and the Baltimore Ravens have agreed in principal to a deal that would send Jared Gaither to the Buffalo Bills for a second round draft choice in the 2011 NFL draft.
    Never heard of thebillsbeat.com before.
    I am The Batman.
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Re: thebillsbeat.com: Bills and Ravens agree in principle (2nd round pick for Gaither)

Joe Logan??? Or did we just have the best offseason in the past decade???

Comment

• BillsWin
      man amongst boys
      • Oct 2008

Re: thebillsbeat.com: Bills and Ravens agree in principle (2nd round pick for Gaither)

There is talk that Pat Kirwan said on Sirius NFL radio: Youboty and a pick.

I didn't hear it with my own ears, so I won't say he said it.
      I am The Batman.

Comment

• New Ro's Greatest
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by BillsWin
        There is talk that Pat Kirwan said on Sirius NFL radio: Youboty and a pick.

I didn't hear it with my own ears, so I won't say he said it.
        Maybe Youboty and the 2nd? GO BILLS

Comment

• BillsWin
          man amongst boys
          • Oct 2008

I am wary of any website that doesn't know the difference between "principal" and "principle".
          I am The Batman.

Comment

• wmoz11
            • Sep 2008

It's Joe Logan's site. That should be enough for you to be wary about.
            Last edited by wmoz11; 05-08-2010, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
              Lets GO BUFFALO!!
              • Jun 2005

Oh man I hope so. Lets GO!! Come ON!!

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                !?!?!?!?!?
                • Mar 2006

Re: thebillsbeat.com: Bills and Ravens agree in principle (2nd round pick for Gaither

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
                Joe Logan??? Or did we just have the best offseason in the past decade???
                Alright, I subconsciously must have known that this site actually is Joe Logan's. This is his opportunity to redeem himself because personally I don't think he was bull****ting us.

Comment

• Stewie
                  Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
                  • Aug 2002

if this is true, it means Gaithers contract extension is being negotiated right now
                  Originally posted by Topdog
                  Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
                  Originally posted by mercyrule
                  I love Weiner.
                  Originally posted by mercyrule
                  also cheese

Comment

• sauce
                    • Dec 2008

If not true lets find this Joe Logan character and beat him down

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                      Formerly MARCELL DAREUS POWER, now posting as DANNY BATTEN POWER
                      • Jan 2010

hopefully we only gave up one high pick and one player...

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                        Zero for Zero!
                        • Mar 2003

Offensive tackle Jared Gaither was not on the field today in Baltimore, at the second day of minicamp practices with the Ravens, the Baltimore Sun reported on its webstie. Gaither was switched from left tackle, where he started the past two seasons, to right tackle at the start of minicamp on Friday. Second-year OT Michael Oher traded places with Gaither, going to the left side. Gaither has been the subject of trade speculation for months, although indications Friday were that no deal was imminent. He could be upset about his position switch or trade talks could be significantly heating up or he's ill or injured.
                        Originally posted by mysticsoto
                        Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• wmoz11
                          • Sep 2008

If the two teams have agreed in principle, then they're probably just trying to see if they can agree on a contract extension since Gaither hasn't signed his tender yet.

Comment

• BillsWin
                            man amongst boys
                            • Oct 2008

I wouldn't rule out Jammal Brown to Buffalo just yet...
                            I am The Batman.

Comment

• Buffalogic
                              Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                              • Feb 2006

Let's get some more linemen up in here!

Comment

Working...
                              X