• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Vegas: Bills least favored to win AFC, most to land Russell

Nearly all of the media and even the Buffalo Bills fans think the team contending in 2010 is a long shot. Las Vegas completely agrees.

Vegas Insider.com has its 2010 NFL odds out and Buffalo is listed at 120/1 to be crowned Super Bowl XLV champions. Only the St. Louis Rams are a bigger underdog, listed at 150/1.

The Bills are a 60/1 long shot to win the AFC championship, the least-favored team in the conference.

Indianapolis is the betting pick to win the Super Bowl at 13/2. Dallas and New Orleans are tied for second at 8 to 1.

In sticking with the Vegas odds theme, bodog.com has the Bills co-favored with the Arizona Cardinals at 7/ 2 to sign recently released quarterback JaMarcus Russell.

(We’ll bet against that)

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

Re: Vegas: Bills least favored to win AFC, most to land Russell

My bet is that JaMarcus Russell will be bagging groceries when the $37 million runs out.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
      • Apr 2005

only 60 to 1? wow thats better than i thought

Comment

• cocamide
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
        only 60 to 1? wow thats better than i thought
        Seriously. If we were able to play this next season sixty times, there's no way that we win the Super Bowl in one of them.

Comment

• jamze132
          • Jun 2003

I'll take that bet on Russell.

Comment

• Cleve
            • Oct 2004

Oh great. I"m amazed the team is such a joke from a competitive standpoint, given our "Hall of Fame" owner and all.

This lowly cart.... it hits harder and has a higher yards
            per play average than the Bills' offense!

Comment

• RockStar36
              Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
              • Sep 2004

People shouldn't even make jokes about Russell. I can't even put into words how awful that decision would be.

D & S Sports

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

If we land Russell, I will puke. And I don't mean that in a figurative sense. I will literally feel so physically ill that my body will respond by forcibly expunging the contents of my stomach.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ptd86
                  • Dec 2006

I don't want Russell either, but does it even matter if we sign Russell and cut Fitz? I think it would make no difference to this team.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by ptd86
                    I don't want Russell either, but does it even matter if we sign Russell and cut Fitz? I think it would make no difference to this team.
                    Honestly, no.

But if this FO were to sign Russell in any capacity, it would destroy whatever little faith I have in them. It should be obvious at this point that he's damaged goods. One Raider reject per off-season is more than enough.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ddaryl
                      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by cocamide
                      Seriously. If we were able to play this next season sixty times, there's no way that we win the Super Bowl in one of them.

WTF?

How do you figure....If in 60 years we haven't pulled ourselves out of this funk with a better team the team won't be residing anywheres close to Buffalo in 5 years...

We might not be very competitive this year in transistion, but I do not subscribe to this belief. In fact if I ever did post this, it would be my last post ever as a fan of the Buffalo Bills.I couldn't possibly be a fan of a team that I do not believe can get its crap together eventually

Comment

• The Spaz
                        • Mar 2003

The Bills will not sign Russell and I don't think any team will until they see that he is dedicated to the NFL.

Comment

• ddaryl
                          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by The Spaz
                          The Bills will not sign Russell and I don't think any team will until they see that he is dedicated to the NFL.

I agree. I laugh at these reports about the Bills being a destination for Russel because we didn't draft a QB in rounds 1 or 2 this year :bike:

Comment

• cocamide
                            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by ddaryl
                            WTF?

How do you figure....If in 60 years we haven't pulled ourselves out of this funk with a better team the team won't be residing anywheres close to Buffalo in 5 years...

We might not be very competitive this year in transistion, but I do not subscribe to this belief. In fact if I ever did post this, it would be my last post ever as a fan of the Buffalo Bills.I couldn't possibly be a fan of a team that I do not believe can get its crap together eventually
                            I was merely saying that we wouldn't win one Super Bowl if we were able to replay the next season sixty times. I wasn't saying that the Bills won't win a Super Bowl within the next sixty years. See the distinction?

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by cocamide
                              yeah i think even if it was a dollar to win 1 thousand, i would still have a tough time parting ways with that dollar

Comment

Working...
                              X