X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

This season likely Beuerlein's last

Following the 2002 season, Denver Broncos quarterback Steve Beuerlein wrestled with the idea of retiring before deciding to return for a 17th season.

The next decision won't be as difficult.

After serving nearly every role imaginable with six different teams, Beuerlein will likely call it a career after the upcoming season
    more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Beuerlein: Retirement choice will be an easy one

Following the 2002 season, Denver Broncos quarterback Steve Beuerlein wrestled with the idea of retiring before deciding to return for a 17th season. The next decision won't be as difficult.

After serving nearly every role imaginable with six different teams, Beuerlein will likely call it a career after the upcoming season.

"I don't think so," Beuerlein said Tuesday when asked if his decision will be difficult. "We'll see. I'm not thinking about it.

more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Upcoming season could be Beuerlein's last; Plummer the future

DENVER - Denver Broncos quarterback Steve Beuerlein wrestled with the idea of retiring before deciding to return for a 17th season.

His next decision won't be as difficult.

After playing nearly every role imaginable for six teams, Beuerlein will probably call it a career after this season.

"I'm giving it everything I've got this year and we'll deal with it next year," the 38-year-old quarterback said Tuesday.
      more

Comment

Working...
      X