X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Bills ink OL Calloway

The Bills are now a third of the way toward having their entire draft class under contract. Buffalo signed seventh-round draft choice Kyle Calloway to a multi-year deal Tuesday shortly after the team’s OTA practice.

“It’s awesome,” Calloway told Buffalobills.com moments after signing. “It’s a relief to finally actually feel a part of the team when I signed that contract. It’s a relief. I’m thankful. Thirty-two teams had a chance to draft me and Buffalo did and I’m glad that they had enough faith in me that I could help the team in whatever way they need me to.”

Calloway (6’7” 315) was the second of two seventh-round draft picks made by the Bills this past April. The offensive lineman was initially projected by Buffalo’s coaching staff as a guard, but to this point in OTAs and the most recent voluntary minicamp offensive line coach Joe D’Alessandris has had Calloway primarily lined up at right tackle.

• DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bills ink OL Calloway

UDFA Stephan Virgil was released to make room for Calloway.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• jimbledsoe
      • Jul 2009

Wow, he is huge. I find it interesting that they have decided to make him learn Right Tackle first which is different from what they said they drafted him for. I am happy about it, I think he has an opportunity to be a starting right tackle in the future.Man, he is huge.
      Last edited by jimbledsoe; 06-08-2010, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

Getting that 2006 Ford Focus as part of the signing bonus was key.
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
        X