• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Re: NHL FA Thread

Originally posted by SabreEleven
    Than don't come on here making LW-type predictions. What are these moves? You and Larry been pillow-talking?
    Why would anything like that be let out? He said there were two "big moves" that the Sabres would make this offseason. I didn't ask if the Niedermayer signing was one of them, but it seems like a "big move" in Regiers book. I'll see the guy at work Wednesday but I probably wont post about it again because it will be another LW-esque post.
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• SabreEleven
      • Aug 2002

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
      Why would anything like that be let out? He said there were two "big moves" that the Sabres would make this offseason. I didn't ask if the Niedermayer signing was one of them, but it seems like a "big move" in Regiers book. I'll see the guy at work Wednesday but I probably wont post about it again because it will be another LW-esque post.
      Who is "he"?

Comment

• G Wolly
        • Mar 2004

Catfight.

I got an ESPN text about Kovalchuk's deal reportedly being 17 years 150 mill

Comment

• hydro
          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by G Wolly
          Catfight.

I got an ESPN text about Kovalchuk's deal reportedly being 17 years 150 mill
          BERNIAC!

Comment

• camelcowboy
            • Mar 2005

Who is "he"?
            He=Losman Wins

Comment

• trapezeus
              Legendary Zoner
              • Oct 2004

in your opinion JD, do you think these big moves are from the moving of devils vets who are breaching the cap?

Comment

• SabreEleven
                • Aug 2002

Seriously man shut the **** up already
                Originally posted by camelcowboy
                He=Losman Wins
                Weren't you paying attention?

Comment

• camelcowboy
                  • Mar 2005

Weren't you paying attention?
                  Nope,

Comment

• JD
                    Sabres Zone
                    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by trapezeus
                    in your opinion JD, do you think these big moves are from the moving of devils vets who are breaching the cap?
                    I doubt it, Regier most likely had no idea what was going on. But if they are they'll probably say something to the tune of, "we've had our eye on this guy for awhile".

I wasn't given specifics on any moves.. I was just basically talking **** about the team and how I thought Quinn was a schmuck and Regier was nothing but a puppet. He responded with "don't give up hope just yet, they are making two big moves this off season". He's related to someone within the personnel that travels with the team for every game. I do believe the guy, he's always been a straight shooter and I didn't know until going off about the team that he had a connection from within.
                    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• camelcowboy
                      • Mar 2005

Is your friend rich?

Comment

• JD
                        Sabres Zone
                        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by camelcowboy
                        Is your friend rich?
                        I know he lives in clarence, retired cop

Comment

• SabreEleven
                          • Aug 2002

So Clarence is the hot-bed of Buffalo Sabres hockey inside trading?

Comment

• trapezeus
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Oct 2004

clarence is heavy on sabres players historically. a lot in spaulding lake area. and they keep developing mcmansions out there, and players keep buying them.

thanks JD. i hope neidermayer wasn't one of the 2 moves. and i hope they didn't miss on the two moves and watched them go to other teams.

Comment

Working...
                            X