X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drew4008
    • Jul 2010

Rock Pile: Section 203

Hey guys, I was hoping to get tickets to the Pats-Bills game (Pats fan here from Canada... don't eat me alive haha) and am looking at a pair of tix in this section (203), so I was just wondering if anyone knew what the tickets would be like.

I'm looking at the Bills virtual seat finder tool thing they've got, and they seem to be decent, even though I know they're considered the "cheap seats". The seats would be the very front row of that section, which is something I really want.

The main downside, from what I've gathered searching this forum, is that the scoreboard is behind you, so you have to look back if you want to see it (not that I really need to, the game is in front of you, not on the damn jumbotron lol). But the seats are in the very corner of the Rock Pile, meaning I won't have to turn quite as badly as someone right in the center of the endzone would, plus I'd assume I'd get a little nicer angle to watch the game, so they seem to be cream of the crop as far as the Rock Pile goes, IMO.

What do you think? Oh and they're $50 a ticket, that's decent for the Pats coming to town and a front row ticket, not to mention the Canadian mark-up, right?

Thanks guys :) And best of luck this year, I'd love to see you guys finish 2nd in the division (behind us of course, haha) after all the yapping loudmouth Rex keeps dishing out in NJ.
  • TheGhostofJimKelly
    • May 2003

Re: Rock Pile: Section 203

I am in section 208 and I like the seats.

Comment

• mikemac2001
      is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
      • Mar 2003

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

MUCK
      FIAMI

Comment

• G Wolly
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by mikemac2001
        Seating charts don't tell you exactly how the seats are in person.

Comment

• DrGraves
          • Mar 2008

sorry you can't. no pats fans allowed.

Comment

• mikemac2001
            is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by G Wolly
            Seating charts don't tell you exactly how the seats are in person.

He was asking for a virtual seating chart that's why I added the link and yes it isn't perfect but always has worked well for me

MUCK
            FIAMI

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
              • Sep 2003

You have to turn around but you'll have no trouble seeing the scoreboard. My seats are in 241 and I love them.

PTR
              10 Commandments of the D
              1. Never stop Rocking.
              2. Legalize all drugs.
              3. Quit your day job.
              4. All Religion should be taxed.
              5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
              6. F**k her gently.
              7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
              8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
              9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
              10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                Legendary Zoner
                • May 2009

you'll never make it through a game as a pats fan in the rockpile. i would advise you to look for another seats. preferably the lower levels. that's where the rest of the ***** ass pats fans sit when they go.

Comment

• G Wolly
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by mikemac2001
                  He was asking for a virtual seating chart that's why I added the link and yes it isn't perfect but always has worked well for me
                  Yea.

Originally posted by drew4008
                  I'm looking at the Bills virtual seat finder tool thing they've got, and they seem to be decent...

Comment

• jamze132
                    Don’t hate…
                    • Jun 2003

Might I also suggest, being a Pats fan, that you take a stroll through all of the tailgate parties and stop and visit each one? As long as you are wearing your Brady jersey, you'll be just fine. I would almost be willing to gaurantee your safety.

Comment

• drew4008
                      • Jul 2010

Think I'll be fine in a Pats jersey, lol. Pretty sure I could cheer at the top of my lungs every play for the Pats and I'd be fine, just like any fan could do in any stadium around the country... even Oakland.

I never came on here talking smack or anything, so a couple of these responses are pretty embarrassing, HurkeyNuts most notably. But thanks for the helpful responses from some of you.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                        I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                        • May 2005

Think I'll be fine in a Pats jersey, lol. Pretty sure I could cheer at the top of my lungs every play for the Pats and I'd be fine, just like any fan could do in any stadium around the country... even Oakland.

I never came on here talking smack or anything, so a couple of these responses are pretty embarrassing, HurkeyNuts most notably. But thanks for the helpful responses from some of you.
                        You can think it's embarrassing if you want... but having sat in the Rockpile, I can tell you it's mostly 20 something males (think college kids) because they are the cheapest seats in the house. That section is the most vocal, most drunk, and most likely for a fight to break out in the stadium... so have fun with that.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

He speaks the truth though. The rockpile section has the rowdiest bills fans and are not the nicest billsfans in the stadium. I think it was right of him to warn you.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                            • May 2003

Most Bills' fans are fine, but some - as in almost every stadium - can get drunk and nasty. For example, I've been threatened with being beat up, in Baltimore, simply for wearing my Bills' jersey and cheering for my team.

Just be careful, and don't assume everyone is going to be nice to you.
                            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• SabreEleven
                              • Aug 2002

You might be ok in your seat but getting to and from it from your car will be another story.

Comment

Working...
                              X