X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Chan Gailey Mic'd up....

Wow...does anyone else get a woody from watching that? I know it's early...but it seems like we finally have a head coach that can COACH! It's about time. I love hearing him give tips to the players and talking to the other coaches. It's a breath of fresh air. I couldn't wait until training camp before, but now I'm going to go nuts before Thursday! Hopefully I hear the pads hitting again, unlike the Jauron era.

Comment

• Nighthawk
      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
      • Jul 2002

After getting over the fact the Bills didn't get a big name, I have really liked what I've heard and seen out of Gailey. If anybody who posts here for the past few years can attest, it takes a lot for me to get excited about a coach and this guy just seems to have "it". Is he a big name? No. Is he the flashiest pick for HC? No. Is he exactly what this organization needed? IMO-Yes.

He definitely is a "coach" and he wants things done a certain way...what a change! This guy is a leader and you can tell the players can see that. Hopefully it will prove to be a step in the right direction towards a true rebuilding of this once proud franchise.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Dick Mic'd up " Hey AVP, when the qb throws the ball ,is that called pass or a run?"
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
          • Aug 2004

Jauron treat players like man. Gailey treat players like college students/players.

Comment

• X-Era
            What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
            • Feb 2005

Love the under his breath comment on Wood... Nix and Chan are big fans of Eric Wood obviously.

Comment

• BigZ
              • Sep 2003

I finally watched this and agree with most everyone's comments. Fantastic to hear the encouragement and participation he has in all aspects of the game.

I really liked the bit where he talked to the position coach about a player lining up wrong and being in a bad blocking stance.

It was also nice to see him encouraging Parrish.

I've been to training camp each of the last 5 years for at least one visit and didn't see Jauron participate in much. He just let his position coaches do all the coaching.

It looks like we have a guy who likes to coach.

Comment

Working...
              X